Other books!

Hiyaaaaaaaa guys! If you're not tired of my bull crap fan-fictions then I have other stories as well if you wanna check them out:
No 1. "Hate me?" (Completed)
It's based on the BTS ship 'Jihope/Hopemin'
Description;
"Look...you really ARE getting on my nerves so...if we could just cooperate for the sake of this band-"
"I want you to hate me!"
Successful band.
Successful lives.
But with all that success, there are also 'relationships'.
Most importantly, relationships with your band-mates.
In J-hope's case, he had a sudden urge to make Jimin hate him.
And Jimin could just not hate him.
**************************
No 2. "Rejection" (Completed)
Another Top Kook! And Bottom Tae! jewel that you should check out.
Description;
"I fear rejection...that's why I can't tell him, not yet. I don't even think I'm even in love...maybe it's just a weird stage of my life or either I'm going through puberty in adulthood"
Kim Taehyung is an average idol, in a band called BTS.
Well...you could say he is also 'besties for life' with Jeon Jungguk; the youngest and the naughtiest of the group.
But one day...they accidentally kiss on a Facebook livestream.
What could possibly go wrong you may ask?
Everything.
********************************
No 3. Herbalist (Taekook/Vkook) (completed)
A cute lil herbalist Taekook fic.
Description;
"What the hell is this weirdly scented flower? It smells gross-"
A deep voice cuts me off.
"It's called a hydrangea, you idiot. The hydrangea is considered the flower of gratefulness. The flowers have served as a representation of heartfelt feelings, whether of joy or sadness"
He says whilst snatching the bouquet away from my reach.
I scoff. Who is he to publicly humiliate me because of his flower fetish? I look at him dead in the eyes.
"Who the hell would know that anyway? And you're a weirdo for knowing that...I don't even know if you're making this crap up or not..."
He looks taken aback but suddenly regains his composure and smiles, oh that sh*t eating smile.
"A herbalist would know that...and that herbalist would be me, your majesty"
...damn.
**************************
No 4. "Crude Intentions" (Still writing)
Where this is all a UN au and Namjin are whipped for each other.
Description;
"He's right behind me, isn't he?"

"No he's right in front of you"

Being a co-worker for the UN was already hard enough, but it gets worse when he finds out that his idol, Kim Namjoon, will be coming along with his group BTS, to give a speech regarding loving yourself or something along those lines.

It gets REALLY worse when he accidentally spills coffee on the aforementioned's clothes.
********************************
I'm writing more books so in the meantime, read these away to oblivion, or not...it's your opinion.
Bye readers!