3

(You've been at the prison for a few months roughly 3-4)

I was laying in mine and Dixon's cell. I don't understand why he hates me so fucking much! I bearly know him. I sat up in my bed and took out my gun checking my ammo. A smiled at the fact I had a full chamber and put my gun back in its holster. I took out my knife and started sharpening it. I heard a knock on the wall and turned to see Glenn. "Hey Glenn! What's up?" I asked the Korean. "Hey (Y/n) so as you know Lori's due anyday now and we're low on supplies as it is. Rick wants you and Daryl to go on a run tomorrow into the town" he said watching me get down. "Sure Loris really nice to me and I see Carl as a little brother" I smiled as Glenn nodded "awesome oh and if I give you a list can you get me some stuff for me and Maggie?" I smirked "condoms Mr Rhee?" I teased him causing his face to turn bright red "oh shut up!" He sprinted out the cell and I laughed getting up to look for Carol and Lori.

(Time skip)

I eventually found Carol and Lori out side "Hey ladies!" I run over to them smiling and waving "hello (Y/n) sweetheart how are you?" Carol asked she reminded me so much of my mother. "I'm great Glenn said Rick was sending me and Dixon on a run tomorrow for baby stuff is there anything else you guys would like?" I asked as I took out my notepad and pen. "(Y/n) you don't have to get us stuff you know" Lori said with a smile. "I know but I really want to you guys are my family." Carol smiled and nodded "there are a few things we could use." I smiled "list away"

(Time skip)

I smiled as I looked at the lists I had gotten. I decided to make them into one list that would he easier for me to read.

Find these for the prison

Glenn&Maggie
Condoms
Chips
Blankets
Chocolate (for Maggie if I find some)
Pillows
Rick and Carl and Lori
Snacks
Comics (for the young Grimes and myself)
Pillows
Baby stuff (food clothes toys etc)
Carol
Peaches
Chocolate
Blankets
Knife cleaning stuff
Hershal and Beth
Guitar
Newer bible
Diary
Calender
The whole group
Ammo
Guns
Clothes
Blankets
Pillows
Food
Water
Knives
Rope
Gas
Myself
Bow
Arrows
Boots
And anything else that catches my eye.

I smiled at my list and started packing my bag for tomorrow. I grabbed a few bottles of water and I went to Hershal to get some cans of food. When I got back to my room I layed my outfit for the next day out and nodded in approval. I made sure there was a map in there as well. I closed my bag and put it by the door.

Just as I finished Dixon walked in and glared at me "take a picture it'll last longer" I smirked at him as he scoffed and turned away from me taking his vest off and putting it on the bed. I watched him grab a new shirt as he took off his ripped one. Once the shirt was thrown on the ground I heard a gasp escape my lips as I looked at his back. It was covered in scars some looked dark like they had gone very deep but others were white. I saw him freeze and I unconsciously raised my hand to lightly touch them. My finger lightly traced them and I felt him tense under me. No wonder he's so cold towards me. I traced one of the bigger ones slowly. "Who?" I asked as unexpected tears fell down my cheeks I knew his pain my father would beat me but I don't know where he is now. When the shit hit the fan he ran off. Dixon must of heard my voice break because he turned around "why does it matter?" He grumbled glaring before his glare softened at the sight of my tears. I wiped my face and turned around lifting my taking my hoodie off and lifting up my shirt slightly showing off my scars. "M-my father was the same....along with my boyfriend." I sniffled softly. He just looked at my back and I went to lower my shirt before I felt a finger trace one of m worst scars. I tensed up slightly and I froze completely once I felt a pair of chapped lips lightly touch it. "Dixon what are you doing?" I nervously asked not getting a reply but more soft kisses on my scars. After a few minutes he stopped allowing me to lower my shirt.

I turned and faced him a small blush on my cheeks. "(Y/n) sorry bout that...." he mumbled embarresed at his actions. I giggled and smiled. "It's fine Daryl" he looked up as I said his name "ya didn't call me Dixon" he smiled and I felt my heart warm up. His smile was beautiful. I nodded and he hesitated for a second before hugging me. I closed our cell door and pulled the sheet over it to give us privacy. He held me close to his chest and I melted at the warmth he was giving off. He pulled away slightly and lifted my chin with his fingers looking into my eyes. I stared into his beautiful blue eyes and he leaned in. He did it slowly almost as if he was scared to kiss me. I started leaning in as well our eyes fluttering shut as our lips connected. The feeling of his rough lips in our soft kiss felt unreal. Our lips moved together almost as if they were dancing together. It felt like they were made to fit together. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me until he pulled away panting softly "that was an amazing first kiss" I giggled. "Yeah I bet" he smirked. I rolled my eye and smiled.

Will update soon!