three

sorry i haven't updated lucy (and fellow readers), it's been a really rough week! my brother is going in the hospital tomorrow and my dad will soon.

aNyWYYyayys here is the chapter lmao 

-----------------------------

Calum looked down at his borrowed grey sweatpants, rocking back and forth on his feet. Lucy sat on her white duvet, which matched her white walls. Everything in her room was very... simple.

"Why do you have these sweatpants? You're so small. There's no way these fit you." Calum giggled, watching Lucy being all flustered.

"I like over-sized things. And where I'm from we don't call them sweatpants." She blushed, hugging one of the big pillows on her bed. "But hey, if you don't like them, feel free to change back into that amazing dress."

Calum glared at the brunette girl, draping one of her extra blankets over his shoulders.

"Sorry I'm shirtless, by the way." He laughed, gesturing to his bare chest. "I don't think I'd fit into any of your shirts."

"Oh no, it's fine." She said nonchalantly, before realizing how weird she sounded. "I-um, I mean, not that I'm like a pedophile or anything! Then again, you do look older than me. But I seriously don't care if you're shirtless! I mean, not that you're ugly. You're quite attractive."

She eventually slapped her hand over her mouth, because she seriously could not stop the words from coming out. 

"Mmmh." She said, the words muffled... because her hand was still over her mouth.

Calum chuckled. "What?"

She removed her pale hand, looking up at the boy. "Fuck." She smiled, seeing as he seemed so confused. "I said fuck." 

"That's hot." Calum breathed, taking one of her pillows and walking out of her bedroom.

"No it isn't!" She called out after him. "I'm really awkward!"

Lucy sighed in relief once he was definitely out of earshot. Sure, it was nice to have a very attractive guy in her small apartment, but there was definitely an awkward tension between them. 

She flipped off her light, settling into her bed and closing her eyes.

Just two minutes later, her eyes shot open and she was screaming her head off. She swore someone whispered in her ear. 

"Lucy, Lucy! It's just me!" Calum wailed, turning her lights on and trying to calm her. Her eyes were wild, and she was breathing heavily.

"What the hell, Cal?" She screeched, running her hands through her hair. "I almost died, thank you very much."

"I just wanted to cuddle." Calum admitted, scratching the back of his neck. "I got kind of scared being alone in your living room. I really don't like the dark."

Lucy grinned. "So you're a wimp." She teased, scooting over on her bed to leave some space for him. "Well come on, wimp. Get in." 

"Wow, Luce, you're so easy. Didn't take you to be a hoe." Calum laughed.

"I'm no gardening tool, but thank you for the compliment. Now get in the goddamn bed, or I'll fall asleep while you just stand there." 

The drag queen smiled, turning her lights back off, and got in the bed.

Except he didn't quite get in the bed, he purposely laid down right on top of the poor girl.

"Goodnight Lucy." Calum smiled, crushing her.

"Goodnight, fatass." She breathed out, wondering if this was going to be the way she was going to die - a cute boy crushing her lungs.

-----------------------------

dont ask me what i just wrote because i have no idea

sorry i'll edit this later i'm really tired! hope you guys like this lmao