I went to dining room and sat there while still trying to stop myself from bleeding. "Why won't you stop bleeding?" I bit my lips at the stinging pain coming from my hand. That's when I noticed that the bush in front of the window kept moving. "Shit." I cursed as I remembered blood suckers exists. I immediately picked the first aid kit up before going to my room to lock myself there.

I looked out of my window and saw some brown fur same fur that I kept seeing at school. It must be a wolf. Yoongi? No that can't be he has black fur. I got distracted and didn't noticed the blood was already dripping on the floor. "Fudge. Now I have to clean this up." I was bleeding involuntarily like there was nothing that can stop it. I felt like it was being controlled. Blood suckers.

I gritted my teeth together. How do I make this stop? Put pressure? I did but it made me winced in pain. "I don't know how I am going to fix this." I heard someone running around the house. Circling it. Wild footsteps coming from a big dog. Who could it be? I was getting scared as my hand won't stop bleeding.

"Can you just stop?" I whispered to my poor hand. I am being followed because of my blood. I went to my bathroom and run water on it. Hoping it would stop the bleeding. I was in so much pain but this was my only idea. I went out of my bathroom and gasped. I saw Jungkook and Taehyung standing before my bed. Their eyes were really different.

Taehyung's eyes were all white while Jungkook's was half brownish green half golden yellow. My heart started to beat fast at the view before me. My hand hadn't stopped bleeding and I could see the hunger, the thirst in their glowing eyes. I took a step back trying to find protection inside my bathroom but Jungkook moved so fast and before I knew it I was already pinned against my wall.

"What do you want from me?! Are you guys going to kill me now?" I struggled under Jungkook's grip while Taehyung just watched us.

"Get away from me!" I argued but Jungkook just tightened his grip while glaring at me with his half colored eyes.

I heard Taehyung sighed. "Let go of her, Jungkook." Taehyung's eyes went bact to normal as well as Jungkook's. I heard Jungkook breathe deeply.

"Thank god, hyung! Being close to her bleeding hand made me feel dizzy." Jungkook said as he walked away from me approaching his hyung who was now seated at my bed like I was not there.

"Jiyeon, give me your hand." Taehyung looked at me with his serious eyes. I glared at him. "Why would I do that?" I hid my hand behind my back. Everything happened so fast. Taehyung approached me, making me sit on my bed while he was holding my hand. His eyes were white once again.

"Shit, you're bleeding too much." He quickly looked inside the first aid kit. "Can't you just heal her, hyung?" I glanced at Jungkook who was now looking away and covering his nose. I smelled myself, I wasn't smelly at all. Taehyung noticed as he chuckled.

"You're not smelly, Jiyeon. It's your blood, your scent, it's tempting." Taehyung explained as his eyes glowed white while I watch as smoke covered my hand. "Why are you not tempted?" I asked with full of curiousness in my voice.

"Who says I'm not?" He raised his right eyebrow while I rolled my eyes. "I'm a witch I know a lot of spells to stop this thirst." He then said after. He then started singing which made me confused and mesmerized at the same time. I think it was some kind of chant? His eyes started glowing white.

Power strong and smoke,
Let your magic heal,
Change what has been don-

My wound was finally going to be healed when something was knocked over. Stopping Taehyung from healing my hand and looking around. Only to see a brown colored wolf.