Chapter 12 + Small Bonus

Narrator pov

As a flushed ticking bomb and a confused cinnamon roll walk towards who knows where, they are quiet. The quiet is a mixture of awkwardness and comfortability. Both young boys are at ease.

"Oi, Deku, we're here." The usually angry Bakugo says.

"O-ok Kacchan..." Modoriya replies looking for a sign as to where they were. Modoriya finally finds a sign that tells him they are at the movie theaters.

"Kkachan....." Modoriya starts. "I-" Midoriya was cut off by an obviously rude, red eyed teen.

"Shut it Deku. Let's go." The embarrassed Bakugo barks.

Once the two get into the theater, they went to the snack bar. Luckily there was only two people in line ahead of them, so they didn't have to wait long. Both boys loved to watch the trailers to upcoming movies.

The cinnamon roll decided to use the restroom before he touched their snacks and so they could both go at once, not needing to take turns holding the food while the other one uses the restroom.

Modoriya told Bakugo his plan and they both agreed to have a quick pee. Once done with their pee, they both went back to the snack bar line.

Bakugo asked Modoriya what type of snacks he wanted and Midoriya replied with,

"Twizzlers, caramel popcorn and a drink." Midoriya tells Bakugo. As he's telling Bakugo, he takes out his wallet revealing a twenty dollar bill for his snacks. He tries to hand Bakugo his money, but Bakugo slaps his hand away and told hin to-and I quote- "put that shit up!!"

"Im payin"

Midoriya looks as shocked as the man working in the snack bar.

"B-but K-kacchan I have mm-my own money." Modoriya stutters cutely.

Bakugo looks at Modoriya then turns back around unnoticeably blushing. "Just go sit in that chair till im done nerd." Bakugo says still blushing.

"O-oh ok K-kacchan."

As the little broccoli went to sit down and wait, he suddenly wondered what movie they were going to watch. Bakugo didn't tell him and Modoriya hadn't wondered about it until now. Modoriya took a mental note, going to remind himself to ask once Bakugo had gotten their snacks.

Another thing Midoriya started to think about was, "how wasn't he dead yet? Why was Kacchan being so nice? Did he get hurt by villains or something? Are they threatning him?"

Just as Midoriya started freaking out about this, Bakugo came up to him with their snacks.

"Let's go nerd." With that Bagkugo turned and walked towards the movie room.

Midoriya was getting more, and more suspicious. He decided to put his suspicious thoughts to the side and enjoy the "hang out"-at least thats what he thought it was-for now.

He looked up at Bakugo and whispered so that-he thought-no one could hear him.

"Kacchan..."

"What Deku?"

Oh crap! He heard him. His ears must be strong to hear such a light voice.

"Uh umm..." Midoriya tried to think of something quick to say, but he couldn't. Bakugo was losing his patience. He'd lost all hope and knew it was his time to die.