Captain America: The WinterShifter.

[Steve is online]

Steve: Natasha!

[Natasha is online]

Natasha: What is it Steve?

Steve: I can't believe you guys! Where is everyone!?

Natasha: Ugh hold on. [Natasha has invited Tony, Bruce, Clint, Thor, Loki, Bucky and Raven.]

[Bucky, Clint and Raven haven't accepted the invite]

Tony: If you now what I mean. :^

Steve: Gross dude but that's not the point. I think Hydra has found Bucky, Raven AND Clint.

Natasha: WHAT?! I JUST HAD A BABY AND HE LEFT US?! OH MY GODS HOLD THE PHONE. CLINT WAS YELLING YESTERDAY AFTER YOU GUYS LEFF. HE WENT TO GO TALK WITH THE DOCTOR. I FELL ASLEEP AND NEVER NOTICED HIM COME BACK!! WE NEED HELP.

Loki: I don't know considering the strength if his metal arm it's tricky.

Thor: But brother you are the master or trickery and lies isn't-

Loki: Shush Thor didn't Odin say he needed you for a "daddy and son play date of destiny" or something?

Thor: OH MY GODS I ALMOST FORGOT TTYL PEACE!!!!
[Thor logged off]

Loki: Um I also have to go because of reasons.
[Loki logged off]

Tony: He is probably sulking bc he isn't on a daddy son thingy.

Steve: Then you and Bruce can come?

Bruce: I'm doing science in the uh DerpaHerpaSkippyDo mountains to cure the common um Radish virus so bye!
[Bruce logged off]

Steve: Those poor people in the mountains!

Natasha: *Face palm* Nvm we need to get them. Tony I know you want to come with but you can't so don't complain about it. You'd probably screw this up more then help us.

Tony: Oh yes I didn't want to go anyways.

Steve: Some of us may not come back from this-
[Tony logged off]

Natasha: ;-; Steve stop blabbing and let's get going.

Steve: Whatever.
[Steve and Natasha logged off]

[Thor is online]

Thor: Brother that is not until next century! Hello? Oh a mission? I will take care of Gavin then!
[Thor logged off]