//4: man on the moon//

Depuis le début

"It throw people off at least," Ben trying to make the situation a bit better, drying off the insides of her mask before placing it back on her face, "There, are you seeing any better?"

"I can see, yeah," Pandora stated, blinking her eyes a couple of times as she pressed the mask on securely to her face.

"Alright, it's best to get back to the team now, they'll be looking for us."

===

Present

Allison had let Pandora stay over for the night, not wanting to send her home alone with an obvious concussion. It wasn't long before she woke Pandora up saying there was something important that she needed to see before leaving to go wake up Luther.

Grace had died.

It didn't feel right to call her Mom, when she was at the academy consistently it made sense. Despite being a robot, Grace was her second mother, but now, after being gone all these years, Pandora only referred to her as Grace.

Nevertheless, seeing Grace lifeless didn't hurt any less than her own mother's death.

Allison and Pandora stood around the lifeless android, Luther kneeling down in front of her. Grace was sitting, her left forearm sliced open to reveal the intricate workings of her silicone body, wires sticking out in all the wrong places. Her head, slumped to the side with her eyes opening down.

"The two guys last night, the ones with the masks... They did this to her," Allison presumed, "It has to do with Five somehow, they were looking for him."

Pandora wondered if the blood she saw on Five's collar a few days back had anything to do with this. Still, Pandora had nothing to say pertaining to the situation that was in front of her.

Luther chimes in, changing the subject slightly, "I know I was arguing to turn Grace off, but it doesn't make seeing her like this any easier."

"How are we going to tell Diego," Pandora said, keeping her position on the banister while Allison went to comfort Luther. "This is going to be really hard on him, Grace was his rock," she continued.

"Yeah It's hard on all of us," Luther said, annoyance evident in his voice.

When he began to walk off, Allison called his name, causing him to stop, "Are you okay? You know you can talk to me," she asked.

Luther was quick to interrupt, "I don't want to discuss it." Feeling slightly awkward about the situation, Pandora slipped away silently while Allison and Luther argued in harsh whispers.

Pandora ducked her head down, heading down the opposite hallway; Luther and Allison's business were none of hers and she would like to keep it that way.

The sound of her socks padding against the old wooden floor filled the hallway that once housed the kids, she could almost hear the echoing of the footsteps of running children from years ago. All the doors were open and for the most part were still untouched, even Allison and Luther's rooms. Pandora went into Ben's room and quickly changed into the clothes she wore yesterday. She folded the pajamas Allison had given her before the woman herself knocked on the door. Pandora set her purse and the pajamas on the bed spread and told her to come in.

"How're you doing?" Allison asked, leaning against the door frame.

Pandora shrugged, "Not great, Grace is dead, I don't know where Klaus is and I can't feel Ben." A slight feeling of dizziness flowed over her body, prompting her to grab her head and sit down on the twin bed. "And um, there's also my tiny head injury. Processing all these emotions makes it hurt.," Pandora joked, worrying Allison rather than amusing her.