Best Friends

Cynthia Santana shook her head as she walked through the halls of Jefferson High School. She's just got into one of the most ridiculous arguments with her best friend. Cyn is one of the smartest people in her class. She's also in chorus, plays the piano and is cheer captain. She's also arguable one of the most popular people within the entire school district. Everyone knows Cyn Santana.

And then there's her best friend, Erica Mena. Erica is the star player on the girl's basketball team and she also runs track. But unlike Cyn, Erica's quiet and shy. She sticks to herself and doesn't like to be around a lot of people. Oddly enough, she's just as popular as Cyn. Especially with the ladies.

Which is the cause of Cyn's current agitation. She and Erica had just gotten on campus when three girls walked up to Erica, ignoring Cyn. She narrowed her eyes as the girls fawned over her oblivious best friend.

Erica doesn't acknowledge it, but she's gorgeous. Standing 5'8, around 145 pounds, her body is banging. Big breast, small waist, hips and a round, plump ass. But she also has something extra that no one but her brother or parents know about. Not even Cyn.
Cynthia is also gorgeous. She's around 5'6, 165 pounds with big breasts as well. And where Erica is slightly more muscular, The cheerleader is curvier.

As they continued to walk, the girls began to get on Cyn's last nerve so she grabbed Erica's arm and pulled her closer to her. The taller girl smiled at Cyn before biting her lip and looking down.

C: Don't y'all have somebody else to go thot up on?
Girl: Who the hell you calling a thot?!
C: Y'all three! Now move. We've got places to be.
Girl: Erica, call me when you're alone. Maybe we could workout together.

Cyn rolled her eyes as the girls walked off. Erica chuckled while shaking her head.

E: Cyn, that was kinda rude.
C: No what was rude was them coming up flirting with you like they didn't see me!
E: Cyn, they didn't mean any harm. (Shrugs) It's not like we're a couple or anything.

But God, Cyn wanted them to be. She's had a crush on Erica since they were 11. Yet she never said anything. Partly because Erica would probably freak out and not talk to her for a while if she did that. She'd seen it happen, plenty of times. Since middle school, girls and boys have tried to talk to Erica, but she'll stop talking to them and avoid them completely. Cyn just didn't understand it.

She'd had her first kiss, first time and first heartbreak by the time they were in high school. But E had never paid anyone the time of day. And along the way, she's developed certain feelings that were getting harder to control by the day.

For instance, two weeks ago, they'd been studying in Erica's room when she'd gotten hot and took off her shirt, leaving her in just a sports bra and basketball shorts. Cyn practically drooled the whole time, especially when she got a glimpse of Erica's abs.

As they walked down the hall, she felt lovesick as she watched Erica smile and speak to people as they walked along. Although she was shy and didn't really speak much, Erica was a sweetheart and everyone was drawn to her personality, what little they may have seen. She exuded strength and peace and her good vibes rubbed off on everyone she was around.

Guy: Hey Cynthia!
C: Hey Dre. How are you?
Guy: Better now that I've seen you.

Erica looked back and forth between them. She then caught Dre giving her a weird look, like he wanted to be alone with Cyn. Erica cleared her throat before looking down at the ground, tightening the straps of her book bag across her shoulders.

E: I-Uh. I'll see you in class Cyn. See you later Dre.
C: I'll be there in just a second E.
E: Okay.

She watched Erica walk away in her school sweatsuit and matching Jordan's. She wanted to lick her lips but she knew Dre was watching. She rolled her eyes before tilting her head in a fake smile.