The Bet Part 2

Cynthia's POV

I'm so damn drunk right now. And I can literally feel my vagina jumping. I haven't been touched in four days because of this damn bet. I came to Venny's bachelorette party with Sade and this shit is turnt. I'm really enjoying myself but right now, I want my baby. I typed in my code and was about to get on IG when Sade snatched my phone.

"Girl no! Get off this phone and dance with me!"
"Best friend I'm tired and I'm horny."
"Another reason to come dance it out. Get yo groove on."
"Ugh! Fine!"
"I already know you were about to go look and see what Erica doing anyway!"
"No I wasn't! I was about to make a video!"
"We'll come on then! Let's make one!"

I rolled my eyes and giggled as I let her drag me onto the dance floor. She had her phone out already rolling so I made her tag me in what she post. The DJ started playing "Drunk in Love" and y'all know that's my shit.

Sade filmed me winding my waist and before I knew it, somebody had slinked their arms around me and was grinding on me. It felt good to be actually getting some friction so I started dancing back on them. I mean, what can one little dance hurt?

That one dance turned into three and I decided to go get me something to drink. I turned to smile at who I was dancing with and damn he was fine. He ain't got nothing on my baby, but he'd do. I winked at him and told Sade I was going to the bar. The dude came and sat next to me.

"You fine as hell Ma and you can dance! What's ya name?"
"Cynthia but you can call me Cyn."
"Damn... Cyn huh?"
"Yeah. Why you say it like that?"
"Cause it gotta be a "Cyn" for you to be this damn fine."

I burst out laughing and I couldn't help but smile. That was one of Erica's pick up lines when she finally paid me a little attention. I miss that bitch. With her ignorant ass. She needs to just give in cause I can't take another week of this. I need my attention and I want it now.

The guy must've thought he'd did something cause he started cheesing and licking his lips. Oh shit, I guess he probably thinks he got it like that now. I rolled my eyes and gave a fake smile.

"Can you excuse me for a minute?"
"Yeah Ma. I'll be here waiting on ya."

I chuckled and walked back over to Sade. Her and all the girls were now standing around Venny. I actually really like her. We've gotten a chance to talk and bond over the years that she's been with Sade's brother and I look up to her. Even though she's well taken care of by Tae, she still has her own shit. Mario's baby mama Teri handed me a drink.

"Here you go Cyn."
"Girl what is this?"
"A little something I like to call "The Knockout."
"Girl she trying to have us fucked up!"
"Oh trust me ladies... the night is still young."

We all held up our drinks, toasting to Venny. The shit was good and tasted like juice. I drunk it and got another cup. Teri smirked at me as she handed it to me.

"Say lil sis, you might want to chill off this drank."
"Girl, this shit like juice. I got this."
"Alright now. I ain't even trying to hear Erica's mouth."
"Chile Erica ain't here and what she gonna do? Nothing at all. I'm the real bitch, bitch."

Teri held up her hands and all the girls laughed and cheered. When I tell you, within the hour, we were even more lit! And oh my God, I thought I was horny before. My shit feels like a burst pipe. I need some dick... NOW. Before I knew it, I was pulling out my phone to text E when I realized she had text me 10 minutes ago.

My Baby 🥰❤️😋: Fuck this bet. I want u n I need u. Where ya at?
Me: We at Firebirds
My Baby 🥰❤️😋: I'm already here. Cum outside

Mmm. I stumbled my ass outside and looked around the parking lot. This bitch parked all the way in the cut. I rolled my eyes and whined but at the same time, I'm definitely putting a little pep in my step. Fuck a bet. I walked to the passenger side of her trunk and pulled it open, hopping up in it. She was sitting up in her seat, looking at her phone.

"You have fun?"
"Of course, what you mean?"
"Who the fuck is this you dancing on like this Cynthia?"
"Some nigga. He was mad cute tho."
"Oh yeah? That's what you wanna do?"
"Whatever Erica. Why you come here trying to argue? How was Tae's party?"
"Shit was straight but that ain't what I'm on right now."
"Oh yeah? What you on?"

This bitch y'all. She sat back in her seat and pulled out that big ole hard dick and I swear my pussy jumped. She bit her lip as she looked at me. This sexy ass little girl.

"So, you know you lost right?"
"At this point, fuck it. I'll buy you anything and take you anywhere you wanna go. Just come here."

Before she even finished her sentence, I was in this bitch lap. I lifted my dress up and took my panties off, leaving them on her floor. I slid down on her and we both groaned, looking into each other's eyes. She wrapped her arms around me and slowly started moving me up and down. My eyes were already rolling to the back of my head.

"I love you Cynthia. Shit baby, right there!"
"Ooohhh, I love you too E!"

Let's just say, we were both done for by the time we finished. I literally laid in her lap as she ran her fingers through my hair. I guess we both got too relaxed because the next thing I knew we woke up to laughing and screaming.

"You nasty bitches! You both lose!"
"Nuh uhn! I won! She broke first!"
"But you sitting on her dick right now. So guess who wins? ME!"

I rolled my eyes but it's whatever. I got my dick and she did promise to buy me whatever I want and take me on my trip. So to me, this loss is still a win.