Chapter 10 Brendon: UwU 😏 Virgin Marie

Start from the beginning

"-Fuck off. Just hella stay with me in my room. You have no where to stay? Right? And you want me to be safe?" He nods.

"Okay. Fine. I won't touch you. But I'll seduce you." He stated rolling my eyes I walked out of the airport and he followed. When we got out we wait for his service car. "I'm staying with you. No joke now." He stated as his hair is brushed by the wind on his face. "I'll stay with you. I'll make sure you're fine. Just on the next room to yours."

"How the fu-"

"-Come on. I'm a police still, I work on the secret service of the Philippines."

"Whoa since when?"

"I got hired by the president after a year when I got hired by the touring agency also five years after I got out from the army service that was requested by my Father, the head of the army."

"So you're using your technical stuffs and knowledge in both?"

"Well what can you expect from an I.T. graduate, tourism graduate who worked before to a high class airline, who study how to use firearms?"

"Stop being boastful, jerk."

"The president assigned me to drug and terrorism related case. They needed someone like you, Marie. You with your brain."

"How many times I've told you..."

"I wouldn't like to work related to drug related cases. Yes. I know." Disappointedly he opened the door of the modified mirage and he let me first enter and he put his things in and he went in closing the car door and seating beside me. "But if you change your mind you can tell me. Especially right now," The driver entered and started maneuvering the car. "I don't want you to be in danger. And if you be knowledgeable regarding those drugs, you might get away from those." He look straight as if he's talking to air. "I've heard you're involved in getting those criminals on the bus."

"Yes." I said shortly. "Richard and I caught the criminals."

"I should have get to this place earlier." I leaned to the leathered seat to his service. "Wait. Who's Richard?" He turned to me and I saw him frowned.

"None of your business." I stated back.

"It is my business to know." Firmly he gripped the the back of the seat.

"You're fucking scaring me!"

"Sorry. Sorry."

"Fine. He's Richard Speight Jr. Supernatural actor. You're being creepy right now, Brendon."

"I was just worried. He might be your Daddy."

"Shut the hell up telling me about Daddy. I don't want to talk about him"

"I'm going to give you one of my guns when we get to my room in the hotel. Don't worry. It's free."

Brendon and I went to the hotel. We talked a lot about my stay in London and what Antonio told me for the past few days in the elevator. Laughing at some jokes he at times implied out of no where as we're on the floor. The elevator opened and I saw Smith sitting on the chair of the piano I played before. Looking at me our eyes crossed and the moment looks like it suddenly stopped as he came to me worriedly rushing to me. I brought Brendon's hand and I quickly move out of the elevator.

"Who's that?"

"Smith. Come on your key card!" I said as Brendon opened his room. I rushed inside and he did what I also did. I removed my blue cap and placed it on his bed. "Oh. God."

"What happened with you and Smith?"

"We had an argument on him asking me to keep me safe in his place. I didn't agree to that."