Chapter 1: the zombie's lover

First person pov
So i was a zombie and sentient as well and only a sentient zombie is able to breed as well but the mindless don't know what they are missing out on so that is a plus and i was looking for my  crush who was my killer and by now i would have known if she was a zombie since we are connected in mind somewhat.

Basically i wanted the person who killed me to have my heart maybe quite literally as well.

I wanted the woman who took my life since she did what no one else could she defeated me fair and square and by doing so she won me over if it was a guy I would have tried to exact my revenge as some men have no honor whatsoever but women can be different and show the qualities that I want as well.

I had been mindless for quite some time and had started an apocalypse which killed humanity off in the hundreds of millions however this was because of feral zombies and humanity not expecting there to be zombies however they had seen tons of zombie movies.

The reason as why I wanted her was because I could have a child as a sentient zombie. however I did not know about what was about to come or the fact that human settlements were easy to come across especially if you were a zombie. We zombies could sense each other's presence and could find corpses just as easily however we could not dig up a corpse we could only use a corpse that had not been buried and digging up a corpse is illegal.

The sentient zombies can have children but they are birthed dead and cannot be reanimated however if a human and a sentient zombie have a child it will be alive yet have a few zombie characteristics like not being able to eat processed food other than raw meat and they can sense other zombies as well but they are generally not sought out tho as they tend to age very slowly and take 24 years to fully develop and look eighteen. they do however live longer than humans due to the fact that they are part zombie and zombies do not require breath.

However a hybrid can still die of old age it is just after 2000 years.

when a feral zombie is killed it is not considered murder but rather mercy killing as a feral is a fate far worse than death and are pitied so they are put out of their misery.

When I was moving about I found my killer wandering around so I snuck up behind her and said boo.

Trinity: "ack who are you?"

Oz: "you don't remember the person you killed well I am her for you so please don't run it will make it all the more unpleasent and I don't want to chase you down."

Trinity: "What do you mean I killed you."

Oz: "you really don't remember me the enemy lord huh my lady since you have won my heart."

Trinity: "wait how do you live you surely can't have died that day and caused all of this."

I then move to where she can see me.

Trinity: "! it is you"
Oz: "oh how fun it will be to win you over my love"
Trinity: "what do you mean you are dead or at least you should be"
Oz: "it is because of an infection."
I then have her follow me and i try to woo her many times they were mostly unsuccessful though.
Another cliff-hangar people and yes i am that evil moohaha.