how it all works

I was at one point human before my death at the hands of a person who was ironically my crush at the time.

This said person's name was trinity Willert who was a human while I was very hard to kill I was human during this time as well.

So about me, I am 5ft 6, blue eyes, blue hair, a white skin color, and a crazy personality to go with it as well.

I also loved to fight people and I would get into wars against other people before the apocalypse came to be (I was the start of the apocalypse trinity did survive as well).

We were evenly matched but I slipped up and she got me down the front and really deep as well.

Most of my organs were sliced open (they would later reclose so I could keep food and such down.) I also kept going but I knew that I would die so I would go and find a place to die at.

I was 17 at this time but I would rise as a zombie and a very odd one as well (essentially a sentient zombie.)

So let me tell you about the zombie society so zombies have three variants: sentient zombies, mindless zombies, and feral zombies a feral zombie can be killed by whoever even those of their own kind can do so and it is not considered murder at all.

it is murder when a sentient zombie and his/her horde are killed by another person or zombie and in cold blood as well.

So when I died a became one of the first zombies as well and the first sentient one as well but I would make my own horde and the horde of a sentient zombie is called the name of the sentient that leads it there can be more than one sentient zombie in a horde as the others are more than likely new sentient zombies that need training in how to maintain a horde.

A horde is very hard to maintain in the beginning stages as the sentient leader does not know how to prevent a mindless from becoming feral or themselves and when a sentient goes feral so does the horde

A sentient zombie can decide when to feed and when the horde feeds as well but mindless need to feed more often and the zombies have a pact with the humans that any unburied bodies can be taken by the zombies when it is found and converted into a zombie however ones that are buried are off limits and it is a crime to take a body when it has been buried.

However, zombies and humans can produce offspring when together but zombies cannot produce living offspring they die right away and they need a human to do so.

These offspring are rare due to how limited the human population is but they are not shunned just not really wanted as they need human flesh and cannot eat normal human food very well only the raw processed meat.
Forgot to add that feral zombies attack on sight which is why they are legal to kill.

so do you guys like this introduction to my new book and a shoutout to whoever gave me this idea is a real story saver.