4

Severus wakes up tired from no sleep. He gets up changes his clothes and quickly runs a comb through his hair. He walks out and goes to his classroom not really feeling hungry. About 30 minutes later harry walks in. "hey Severus you okay?" Harry asks sitting on the desk next to him.

"yes why?" Severus asks looking up at him.

"You didn't show up for breakfast or dinner." 

"Just not hungry." Severus says rolling his eyes.

Harry looks down. "Okay."

"You don't have to worry about me." Severus tells him.

Harry looks at him. "And why shouldn't I?"

"Because I am fine." 

Harry crosses his arms. "I will worry end of discussion."

"I am the one that should worry about you. You have gotten into some form of deadly situation for seven years in a row." 

"And for as long as I can remember I have been getting flowers on my body." Harry says stubbornly. 

Severus sighs. "I know I know. I'm sorry I didn't go get food. ill eat lunch... and dinner today I promise."

Harry smiles. "Okay Sevy."

"I am still going to worry about you though" Severus says.

Harry pouts. "You know I don't mean to get into trouble."

"So you didn't deliberately steal the car that you crashed into the tree."

"Well for one I was not driving. and two. we didn't mean to hit the tree."

"You still meant to take the car."

"The plat form was locked it was the only way."

"Could have still waited for the adults."

Harry sighs. "Yah I guess..."

Severus nods. "Any way you should go. classes are going to start soon."

harry nods. "see you later sevy." And he leaves.

Severus sighs and writes down directions on the board. 

After classes Draco stays behind to talk to Severus as harry leaves with his friends. When everyone leaves he walks up to Severus. "Hello godfather."

"hello Draco do you need something?"

"Just wondering how you were. Haven't been able to talk to you since the whole. war thing."

"Yes I have been busy with almost dying and interviews about my spying."

Draco nods. "Yah I understand. I am glad you are okay. I was wondering why potter keeps coming to see you."

"That is none of your business." I tell him and sit at my desk.

"Oh come on Severus. why not tell meeeeeeeeeee."

Severus rolls his eyes. "Fine ill tell you. He figured out we are soulmates and we are now dating."

Draco smiles. "That's great Severus!"

"id imagined you'd be mad. Since you hate him."

"You deserve some one. even If its potter."

Severus grins a little. "Good. I guess that means you will stop your childish fight."

Draco looks at him with fake annoyance, "The fight is not childish." 

Severus rolls his eyes. "Go Draco I need to do work and I am sure you have homework." 

Draco leaves and as he steps out he sees harry, "Hello potter."

Harry glares at him. "What do you want Malfoy?"

Draco looks at him. "Nothing im just saying hi. Wow cant even say hi to my godfathers boyfriend." 

"Hes your godfather?" Harry says surprised.

"Yes he is... And since you are dating him. I guess we should call a... Truce?" Draco says and holds out his hand to harry.

Harry looks at his hand then nods. "Yah truce." Harry says and shakes his hand.

Draco smiles. "Excellent. Ill see you around... harry." Draco then walks away his head held hi.

Harry watches him leave then walks into Severus classroom and goes to Severus. "Hi sevy." 

Severus looks at him, "Hello harry."

"I just learned something new about you. Draco is your godson." 

Severus nods. "He is." 

"Is that why you always show so much favoritism to Slytherin?" 

"Partly. Its also because no one ever shows any kindness to Slytherins. Its always about the Gryffindor. And during Voldemort's time if any of them told there parents or if Voldemort read there mind I would be found out that I was spying."

"Oh I guess that makes since." 

"Any way do you have your homework done?" 

Harry nods. "Yes all completed." 

"Good... Would you like to come to my chambers? Maybe have some tea?" Severus asks a little nervously.

Harry smiles. "Sure." 

Severus grins and stands up and leads harry to his room. Harry looks around seeing the dark furniture and fire place the stone floor that has a nice big rug and only one other door from the sitting room. 

Harry sits down and Severus does as well and gets a house elf to bring in some tea. "I like your room. not as cold as the rest of the dungeons" harry says smiling.

"Thank you." Severus says and the tea appears.

Harry thanks the house elf as it disappears. Severus pours them both a cup and harry puts sugar in his as Severus puts in none. Harry looks around the room and Severus watches him. "Not trying to read my mind are you?" Harry asks jokingly.

"No." Severus says and looks away.

"Are you excited for our date tomorrow?" Harry asks looking at him and sips his tea. 

"I guess." Severus says and looks back at him. 

"You guess? Oh come on sevy its a yes or no answer." 

Severus rolls his eyes. "I am excited. I just wish that I had money so I could do it for you." 

"Its fine sevy." Harry says and finishes off his tea. 

Severus shrugs and sets the cup down. 

Harry looks at it knowing Severus didn't even take one sip but ignores it. "We will have fun tomorrow. Come on its time for dinner." Harry says standing up. 

Harry and Severus goes to the great hall silently then goes to there respective seats. 

After dinner Severus goes back to his room and gets no sleep. While harry goes to his room and gets perfectly restful sleep.