Much to his charging, Mikoto puts on a smile.

Mikoto: You know what Bakugo. There's always next year. But your words did struck a cord through me and I'll take it as advice to get stronger~! Thank you~~~! But sadly...here's the thing...Let me ask you a question. What are you here for? To become the Number Hero like you said...?

For some reason, before Bakugo could answer, there was a strange look in Mikoto's eyes that made him made think twice for opening his big fat mouth.

But how can you? When all you ever do is talk shit about others and gloat about you being better than the rest...Let me ask you another question? Do Heroes bully people?

Bakugo:......

Mikoto's eyes turned ice cold with an empty gap in them as the hallway temperature dropped to negative degrees.

Mikoto: Do they discriminate others for being different from them? Do they drag their names through the dirt to push them around and call them names..? Do they beat people up? Lie to them? Intimidate them? Threaten to kill them...? Or do they push others to suicide...LIKE YOU DID?

Bakugo: (H-How did he know-?!!!) I was only jokin-?!

Mikoto: So provoking someone who has been beaten down and bullied for eleven years to suicide is a joke to you?

Bakugo: *Silent*....

Mikoto was now in his face staring him down, not even blinking, making Bakugo shudder.

Mikoto: Think about it. That day you told him to do it. What if he did jumped? How would you react? Would you hide the evidence? You can't...The evidence would probably be all over his body due to burns of your quirk usage. How would everyone react when they know you were the one who told him to do it?

Bakugo:.......

Mikoto: It would be really bad if I rat you out for this....

Bakugo: (Did he just blackmail me?!! You bastard...! You wouldn't dare!)

Mikoto: Word of advice. If you want to be a hero. Get your damn act together. Think about it. Heroes live and die everyday in their legacy. How can you be a hero if all you ever did in your life is berated others and break them to their will just to get what you want?

Is that's how you want to be remembered, Bakugo Katsuki? As a villain in hero's clothing?

Bakugo:......

Mikoto: Keep this up and it won't be long until you discover your own weakness.

Bakugo: I don't-!

Mikoto: Please...Spare me your colorful language. Stop acting like you don't had a weakness. We all have one. Even All Might.

Bakugo: (That's Bullshit! He's All-Might! He doesn't have a weakness!)

Mikoto: But my final question is...what is your weakness...?

Bakugo:........

Mikoto walked back to the others leaving Bakugo in his thoughts.

-Plus Ultra-

Endeavor: My son has a duty to surpass All Might. Fighting you may be the next step towards that. Try not to do anything that would make you look pathetic in the match, would you? Like that useless son of the Yuki-Onna did.

He'd dealt with so much growing up, so much...but Izuku hated the way Endeavor talked about Todoroki as if Todoroki was nothing but an object not a person.