familiar//DS

daniel seavey ♥

"Good morning." I mumbled to the brown haired boy sitting a few chairs down from me.

I had no idea who he was, but I wanted to be polite as I took a seat at the long table in the cafe.

"Morning." He replied with a warm smile.

I sent him a warm smile back before he turned back to his laptop. I stared at him for a bit longer, trying to make out where I'd seen him before.He glanced up and caught my eyes, causing me to turn red.

"S-sorry." I stuttered, turning away.

He chuckled but left it at that. Less than a minute later, I spoke again.

"I'm sorry, but you look so familiar. Have we met before?" I asked him.

An amused smile played on his lips.

"I don't think so. I just have one of those faces."I frowned.

"No, I've definitely seen you before." I tried to recall where I'd seen his face before.

I don't know how I could forget it, his bone structure was amazing.

"I'm not from around here." He replied.

"I'm not either, I'm only in town for work." I squinted my eyes at him."What school did you go to?"

He chuckled lightly. "It's in Oregon."

I raised my eyebrows. "Okay I didn't see you at school. But I've definitely seen you be-" and then it dawned on me where I'd seen this boy.

"Two years ago, I body slammed you at a grocery store." I told him.

A look of relief fell onto his face.

"I... actually remember that. You were staring at a box of cereal and came around the corner too fast." He said.

I laughed.

"Yes, it's so crazy to see you again. I'm sorry again for running into you like that."

"It's really okay." He laughed.

The barista at the counter called my name and I gave one last smile to the brown haired boy.

"That's me. I have to head out. Maybe I'll body slam you again in two more years." I joked while sliding out of my seat and standing up.

He chuckled. "I'll be waiting."

I smiled as I grabbed my drink and looked back.

"See you around, Daniel Seavey." I said with a laugh.

His jaw dropped slightly as he smiled.

"Goodbye mysterious girl." He called with a laugh.