my everything // JM

jonah marais ♥

I sat on the couch next to Jonah. The whole gang was watching a movie. Half of us were asleep.

It was just me, Corbyn and Jonah. I felt my eye lids get heavy though. Knowing it was 2 am and we all were hanging out all day.

I was exhausted. I rubbed my eyes, desperate to stay awake.

I glanced at Jonah who was focused on the movie.
I really like him. And sometimes I swear he likes me back. But I know he doesn't.

I have tried to talk to Corbyn about it and stuff. It's difficult for me. He is just so perfect. But I guess I'm just a friend.

Some nights it messes me up. I feel like I'm not good enough, which im not . His eyes were just so dreamy and his smile was so white. His laugh could make anyone smile and his voice could make every girl cry. His was so kind to me. Always. And funny. He was always joking.

He was everything I ever wanted.

But we have been friends for years now. All of us. We were all super tight. We did everything together and we told each other everything.

Well except I only told Corbyn about Jonah. I sighed. And without thinking, I laid my head on Jonah's shoulder and closed my eyes.

Jonah's POV

I felt Y/N's head lay on my shoulder. I glanced and smiled.

"Corb turn the light on and the movie off so we can make a bed," I told him.

He did so. Then he looked at me and grinned.

"You love her huh?" He asked.

I nodded. And I let my hand fall into her hair and I stroked it gently. It was so silky and smooth.

She my everything. I can't live without her," I looked up at him then back to her beautiful features.

Oh my was I in love. She was the best girl I have ever seen. She was so beautiful at all times. She was so nice but witty and stubborn. She is strong and stands her ground. Her personality was the solid. She was the fire to my wood. She was a flame with a fiery spirit. And I loved it all.

But it seems she gets all quiet with me.

Like she doesn't like me.

I think she only deals with me because of our friends.

"Why don't you just ask her out?" Corbyn asked. Like it was so easy.

"Because Corbyn . She won't say yes. And if she did-" I closed my eyes and opened again, looking at him.

"I don't want to hurt her," I said. I pulled my lip between my teeth.

"How do you know you would?" He asked.

"Because what relationship actually lasts when you're 19, Corbyn. Heartbreak," I said.

"And I don't want to be the one she thinks about when she hears that word."

"Jonah you realize you will never find love if you never try"

I gently placed her head on the couch and walked to the other side of the room. Corbyn followed.

"Corbyn will you realize I'm not good enough for her," I said louder than before.

"Jo-"

"I will hurt her. I am one of those people. I ruin things. And damn I am in love with her but I refuse to be the one to ruin her," I said, my chest was heaving.

I felt emotion fill my veins.

My lip trembling.

Corbyn was speechless.

His mouth went to speak.

But the voice was not his.

"You actually mean that,"

I turned to the side. There she was. I couldn't explain what exactly my emotion was at the moment.

A mixture of fear, anxiety, humiliation and hope wrapped up and ready to tear me apart.

"I- did," I responded. She walked up to me.

"You think you would hurt me?"

Before I could respond she shook her head.

"Do you realize what you have done to me Jonah!" She yelled. My eyes widened.

"Carrying me around. Half the time it seemed you hated me and half the time I had a tiny bit of hope you would finally feel the same way about me I did about you! Do you know how many times I cried at night because I thought I didn't look good enough, or my laugh was weird and it creeped you out?"

I Didn't say a word. I couldn't. My tongue was twisted.

Jonah you're an idiot," She laughed.

"How am I an idiot I-"

"Oh my gosh just kiss me already," She exclaimed.

I did what she said.

I kissed her.

A/n
Hey guys! Hope you liked this! I thought it was cute. Please comment what you think!!!