27.0 | The Family

Depuis le début

"what about us?" Francisco asked as I laughed "you're both so big now" I said as they both ran up and hugged me as I bent down to their level. Francisco was now 10 and Mateo was 8 "you should come to visit us once in a while," Marco said as I rolled my eyes. "I don't have to you come here all the time," I said standing up and hugging him.

"Well I still miss you," my dad said as I pulled away from Marco to hug him. "hey dad" I said hugging him. "where's David?" he asked as I pulled away "he's at home watching dinner so we should probably go" I said as they laughed.

~~~

I pulled into the driveway of our house and parked the car "after dinner I'll take you guys to the hotel" I said as we all got out the car. We walked up to the door and I unlocked it as we all walked inside. David walked out of the kitchen and smiled at my dad. "hey it's nice to see you again" my dad said hugging David. "you to" he said smiling at him.

"Elena come help me," I said gesturing for her to come into the kitchen with me. "Hey David," she said walking with me and smiling at him. "Hey, Elena" David said smiling back at her. We walked into the kitchen and she turned to me. "you need to help me" I said as she looked at me confused.

"with?" she asked sitting on the table as I checked on the lasagna. "When David's family is here if Mateo or Francisco act up you need to get them," I said as she laughed. "okay I got it," she said laughing. "you nervous?" she asked as I nodded "very," I said as she laughed.

"Luna," David said walking into the kitchen "I'm gonna go get my family I'll be back," he said smiling at me. "okay be safe," I said smiling at him "Bye," he said walking out the room. "be safe" Elena said mocking me as I laughed. "shut the hell up" I said hitting her in the arm.

~~~

I saw a car pull into the driveway and I turned to the dining room table where everyone was sitting except my dad who was in the bathroom. "okay listen" I said turning away from the window and looking at them. "you guys better be nice if you fuck this up for me I swear to god" I said as Marco started laughing.

My dad walked back into the room and I smiled at him like nothing was happening. I heard the door open and people were talking. The door shut and I saw David's mom and dad walk into the dining room. "hey" they said looking around the room, my dad stood up and walked over to them. "Hey, I'm Palo," David's dad said shaking my dad's hand.

I felt David put his hand on my lower back and I looked at him "chill I can tell you're stressed" he said whispering to me. "sorry I can't help it" I said watching our parents talk. "oh dinner" I said as I walked out the room. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the lasagna then I walked back into the dining room to see everyone sitting down and talking.

I set the food down and sat down next to David and Elena. Our dining room table was big so we all fit perfectly. "thank you for making dinner" David's mom said smiling at me "oh of course" I said smiling at her as everyone started eating.

"Where's your mother?" she asked as David looked up at her fast "mom I told you-" David started before I cut him off. "no it's fine" I said setting my hand on his. "she actually passed away a couple of years ago" I said giving her a half smile. "oh I'm so sorry" she said as I shook my head. "It's fine we're open to talk about it now," my dad said answering for me.

The whole dinner went by so nicely and went way better than expected. After we were done I was cleaning up the table while everyone was in the living room. "need some help?" David asked walking into the room. "oh if you want to" I said gathering all the plates together. "of course" he said picking up the empty trays.

"they went pretty well didn't it?" I asked smiling at him "yeah except for my mom I'm sorry I told her to not bring it up" he said as I smiled. "it's okay I don't mind" I said as he smiled down at me. "I can't believe we're getting married in four days," he said as I laughed. "I love you," he said leaning down and kissing me. "I love you too," I said picking up the plates.

After we finished cleaning the dining room I was washing the table when I heard David's mom from the other room. "Luna can you come here I have a present for you," she said as I smiled looking up at David. "I'm sorry I know what she's gonna do," he said rolling his eyes as I laughed. "it's okay I don't mind," I said smiling and walking out of the room.

I walked into the living room and saw her sitting on the couch. I walked over and sat down next to her. "I wanna give you something," she said as I saw David walk in and sit down next to me. Everyone was in their own conversations so no one was really listening. "my mother wore them at her wedding in Slovak and I wore them at mine and now I wanna give them to you" she said smiling and reaching into her purse.

She pulled out a little black box and handed it to me. "thank you so much" I said smiling up at her. I opened the box and saw a pair of 24k diamond earrings "woah" I said looking down at them amazed. They were actually really pretty and expensive "I can't they're too expensive I think I'll damage them," I said trying to hand the box back to her.

"no trust me it will be okay," she said smiling and pushing the box back to me. "thank you so much it means a lot," I said pulling her in for a hug. "you're welcome," she said pulling away from me.

 "you're welcome," she said pulling away from me

@lunasmith: can you stop growing up please?

liked by daviddobrik, diamondwhite and 5,297,376 others

@diamondwhite: THATS ELENA?

@elenasmith: okay fuck you for not tagging me

@corinnakopf: bro she looks just like you did at 15

@marcosmith: sit down you're only 15 @elenasmith

@lunasmith: couldn't give you that clout @lunasmith

@fanaccount: omg you guys are cute

@lizakoshy: you have a sister?