Part 1 - Intro

It was late at night, y/n was on their phone scrolling through Alex's instagram page. y/n had never ending thoughts of him. This has gotten so severe that the people y/n sat with at lunch have now all abandoned them for a new group. People wouldn't be able to have one conversation with y/n without y/n spacing out and daydreaming about Alex. Their friends brought up the idea that maybe therapy would fix this but y/n didn't care, and instead lashed out on their friends, saying stuff along the lines of "its not a big deal", "everybody who watches him does it", "i'm just a stan!".

Finally y/n looked up from their phone and stared at their wall for a few seconds before getting up. Y/n walked out into the living room where y/n saw their family all sitting around the coffee table watching baseball. Y/n's father looked over and told y/n to come watch the game. y/n jumped at the sudden interaction they were getting, obviously not used to it, then proceeded to politely decline.
"I... Im just getting s-some water", Y/n said, as they pull down their "internet gaylord" hoodie sleeve and begin to suck on it. y/n's father shrugged and continued to watch the game. y/n quickly turned around and grabbed themselves a cup of water, trying to get back to the place they dream the most. Y/n already missed looking at Alex, but they have a picture perfect memory of him from all the dreams they've had.

With the cup of water in y/n's hand, they walked back to the room. You could tell by the way their feet sounded when hitting the floor boards that y/n hasn't showered in an ungodly amount of time. Y/n was too busy with Alex to worry about self care. Y/n walked into their room and gazed at the 8 by 12 inch posters hanging up on the walls. Drool started to come out of y/n's mouth as their knees got weak. Y/n had left one wall blank in hopes to get a picture of them and Alex kissing painted on it. Y/n has titled this project "Internet stans make love", sadly y/n's mother wont allow this to be painted.

Some time pasted and y/n had finally gotten into bed. They plugged their headphones into their phone and played a 12 hour long imallexx playlist as they went to bed. As their eyes shut, y/n began to dream about them being in a relationship with Alex.

- editors note
if you want it to sound better change the "they" and "them" to your pronouns. Also feel free to leave requests. Have a good one and see you in the next chapter 🤤😏❤️