Romantical Schrodinger Box. Prologue.

I came up with this fic while writing my other story about Steins:Gate Androgynous Love Paranoia. However, unlike the previous, this one will focus entirely on romance and beautiful fluff, do not expect a deep plot or anything. This will be a 100% ship fic, with one of my favorite Steins;Gate's couples: Okabe x Faris.

Things you should know before start reading:

1 - To ensure the fluff, this story takes place in one of the world lines of the Delta Attractor Field (Divergence 3 - 3.99%), where SERN is not a threat, and Tennouji, aka Mr. Braun, and Moeka are normal people with also normal lives and jobs.

2 - As the description indicates, in this story Okabe is a girl. Specifically born under the name of Okabe Rina. Why...? BECAUSE! In this link you can see an illustration of what she would looks like: erintesden DOT deviantart DOT com/art/Okarin-765404224

3 - Despite being inspire on my previous story. I have to clarify that there is no connection between both of them, so it is not necessary to read Androgynous Love Paranoia to understand this one.

Anyway, I hope you like it.

A girl's first date is usually a very important event in their lives.

And even if it not results perfect, it should at least be fun... Or at least not a complete disaster.

"Let's go eat MayQueen Nyan-Nyan, Okarin!"

...So it was obvious why Okabe Rina was frankly speechless and wondering why Daru, the perverted bastard she had as friend, was inviting her out to eat.

Maybe his lusty otaku brain had finally melted.

Or maybe he had stopped caring about his own life, and wanted to make her angry so she would end his misery.

It was working.

"Stop looking at me like that, Okarin, I didn't mean it like that." Said the boy scared.

"Then how?" Rina asked, frowning.

"It's about Faris-tan!" Exclaimed Daru with a serious expression.

Faris Nyan-Nyan, the Maid Queen of Akiba. And worker on the maid cafe MayQueen Nyan-Nyan.

Rina had heard so much about her, even though she still had no face to match the name with.

On one hand, Faris seemed to be Daru's waifu, his obsession, his unrequited love, pick anyone.

It would be simply disgusting if Rina didn't know the Otaku so well.

Actually around one year ago, despite being a pervert, Daru didn't show that much interest in 3D Girls. Then one day he decided to visit the maid cafe he had heard so much about, MayQueen, and caput; the Legend of the Powerful Wizard who only liked 2D Girls fell into oblivion. Daru infatuated with Faris completely.

Her mental image of the maid wasn't exactly good at that time, but then somehow Mayuri ended up being hired at MayQueen and started working with Faris.

Since then Mayuri, her clumsy but dear childhood friend, didn't stop mentioning all the time how kind and great Faris was. Talking about her as if she were her older sister.

So Rina had to accept that her opinion of the maid was wrong. After all, clumsy and naive or not, Mayuri was actually relatively good at judging people. That didn't stop the slight discomfort and jealousy she felt at knowing how much Mayuri seemed to appreciate Faris. Almost feeling as if the maid wanted to replace her as the person closest to Mayuri.