Ch.15

Omniscient •

"Hey ms. Green" Ny'kera spoke sitting down on the examination table.

Ms.green waved as ny'kera sat on the examination table . "So today we might be able to tell the gender, fingers crossed" ms.green said before standing up out her swirling chair .

"How's everything goin?" She asked lifting up ny'kera's shirt then pouring the gel on my stomach.

"Good I've been getting dizzy a lot tho" I said .

Soon as Ms.green pressed the monitor against her stomach A loud heartbeat began to fill the room .

Feeling her phone ding ny'kera looked down at it

Cousin Lensey👩🏾‍⚕️❤️- Im at your house giving him his last arm cast.

- thanks boo💙

Looking back at the screen ny'kera seen her baby was sucking its thumb "close your eyes so I can get the gender" ms.green spoke and Ny'kera did as told .

...

Watching the room door open markeyvius smiled thinking it was ny'kera but his smile soon dropped when he seen it was lensey.

He didn't understand why she kept putting casts on his arm when it was already healed, he could move it without it hurting and everything .

"You missed me?" Lensey asked as she pulled a needle out . A needle key was now familiar with because she used it everytime she came .

"Shit- nah" key spoke as she stabbed him in the neck releasing all the fluids into his body .

Soon enough he was not able to move his body .

Lensey smiled before pecking his lips twice then moving on this his neck .

"You wrong asf fo dis" key mumbled.

"You think ima risk getting fired and sent to jail for you and not fuck? Plus she ain't gone know" Lensey spoke going down to the champion sweat pants ny'kera had bought him and pulled them down.

"How does it feel knowing you bout to spend yo summer locked up in this hot ass room" Lensey asked as she wrapped her warm tongue around his dick . One of the few places that weren't numb.

"I'm good" key spoke trying not to moan.

"Mhm" Lensey nodded pulling her sundress up, she didn't have any underwear on so she just slid right down on him . "Shit"

~~

"do you rape all your clients or just me?" Key asked as he watched her throw the condom away.

"It ain't rape if you liked it" Lensey shrugged .

"You a rapist and yo cousin a kidnapper who tf raised y'all"

Lensey chuckled "you funny" she said as she pulled some equipment out to fix his cast .

"LENSEY??" They both heard ny'kera yell .

"IM STILL IN HERE" Lensey yelled back not hearing nothing back from ny'kera.

"We almost got caught" Lensey chuckled when her heart was actually beating out of her chest .

"When ima Get my feeling back?" Key asked .

"In a hour" Lensey answered.

———————

What's one word you would use to describe:

ny'kera

Lensey

&

Ari ?

^ be nice😂