He Deserved It!

Tony and T'Challa had not liked the pranks. 

"It's your own fault for introducing them to each other." Bruce smiled over his cup of coffee. 

"Yeah, yeah..." Tony grumbled. He was just hoping it wouldn't get any worse than it already was. 

------------------------

The four teenagers were sitting in the lab again. They had decided to watch a movie and choose Star Wars. After about an hour, Shuri got a message on her Kimojo beads and her mouth fell open in shock.

"What is it?" MJ asked.

"I just got a message from my brother about the list of government officials that are coming, and guess who's on it."

"Who?"

"Thaddeus Ross."

Peter immediately stood up and turned off the TV. 

"Wait, what?" he scowled, still very angry about what he did to the Avengers and Bruce. "Why would he come here?" 

"Who's Thaddeus Ross?" Ned asked. 

"He's the guy that broke up the Avengers by introducing those stupid accords." Shuri explained. 

"And he hunted Bruce for years when he first had his accident." Peter told them. "And then, he wrecked Harlem with another one of his experiments."

"Really? I never saw his name mentioned in any of the articles I read about those things." MJ said. 

"Of course not. The government wanted to sweep it under the rug." Shuri grumbled.

"You know what? I think he would love to meet us." Peter grinned. "Especially our skill for pranking people." 

----------------

"Okay, commence operation 'It's Wednesday my dudes'." Peter whispered. Ned and MJ went downstairs to distract Tony and Shuri grabbed her camera. They didn't live stream this, because someone might see it and the prank would be off. 

"Are you sure you have the right air vent?" Shuri asked. 

"Yep, if we go right it will go straight to conference room 3b." Peter answered. "And you're sure that device is harmless?" 

Shuri grinned as she grabbed the device they had invented earlier that week. She had decided to call it 'Spiny'. "It's safe." 

"Okay, good. I'll jump into the vent first and then pull you up." Peter said and then spoke into his ear device. "Ned, MJ, do you see Tony?"  

"He's just entered the elevator." MJ whispered. "He's coming towards you Ned." 

"Copy." 

Peter jumped up and then helped Shuri in. They shuffled through the vents as silently as they could. 

Suddenly, Peter stopped. They were at the opening above the conference which was already filled with government employee, including Ross.

"Mister Stark!" Ned was standing in front of the door. 

"Ned? What are you doing here?" Tony asked. 

"Peter thought that you would want some delay from this meeting and I thought I'd bring you some coffee." 

Tony sighed. "Thanks, and Peter was right. I think this is the worst meeting of all of them."

Peter positioned himself above the opening as Shuri handed him Spiny. Although they wanted to prank the men already inside, they didn't want to do it to Tony, that was why Ned was distracting him. 

"Ready?" Shuri asked as she steadied her camera to herself. Peter nodded and the red light came on. 

"Hey everyone!" She whispered. "Right now, Peter and I are sitting in the air ducts above one off the meetings. We are going to drop the device we made earlier this week that emitted blue stuff into the room. Don't worry, it's completely safe and the guys in this room are all dicks."

Peter snorted but quickly stopped and looked down. Luckily nobody heard him. 

"Okay, Pete. Fire away." She turned the camera down and Peter pressed the button on the side of Spiny. he waited until he saw a spark and then dropped it down. 

Screams filled the air as blue gel filled the room. Peter and Shuri burst out laughing as they turned the camera to Ross who was covered in it. 

The men ran out as Tony barged in and his jaw went slack with shock. 

"PARKER, SHURI!" 

"Shit." there was shuffling and the screen turned black.