No tears left to cry

Billie sat their, crying, she didn't really know what had happened or what was happening but sh knew that whatever it was it as not Ariana's fault. She got up from the bed and tried chasing after her but struggled to walk on her feet. The nurses helped her back on to the bed and gave her very special treatment, Billie kept mentioning Ariana being arrested and the nurses acted like they didn't know who it was. They knew everything that was going on but acted like Billie was going crazy and that there was no Ariana. That night, Bil got her phone and looked through pictures of her and Ari and news reports of what had happened. She started to cry, she had no idea what had happened but she knew for a fact that it was not Ariana's  fault. One of the nurses came in, saw Billie crying and took her phone away, saying it wasn't good for her to have yet or at this time in particular. She grabbed a tissue from the side and started writing some new lyrics.

Didnt do nothing wrong. Didnt tell nothing but the truth. You had to go, be the one to go, why not me. You did nothing but be good and nothing else but be inno-centtt. There was nothing wrong in your figure or your mindset. Why you. Why not meeee.

'Ill write some more later' she thought. This was a type of song that she didn't want to release, just keep to herself. And with that, the nurses came in to see what food she would like and for her blood pressure and all that.

Whilst eating, she heard a little boy run across the ward and scream "ARIANA IS IN JAIL?!" Billie was starting to get into a new show on Netflix, and didn't need to be reminded.