Out of the Closet

Harry's P.O.V.

"Boo? boo? you ready? the lads wanna go. "

"Almost baby. " Lou calls down and I just rock on my feet nervously.

"Ready!" he says and I close my eyes waiting for him to touch me so I can feel those amazing sparks.

"Haz.... you alright?" he says and sure enough he touches my shoulder making those sparks go off and I feel like my body is being electrocuted.

"Yeah...... I am now. " I say and he chuckles

"Cheese ball. " He says and kisses me softly. And I feel those atomic bombs exploding as soon as he lips are pressed against mine.

"Well open your eyes..... it's not like I'm naked anyways. " He says and I peek one eye open and sigh in relief.

"Cool. " I say and hug him intertwining our hands.

"I don't get it...... you like to be called 'the chick magnet' but you want to wait to have sex...... why?"

"Because...... I want to do it when it's just right. I want the moment to be just perfect. " He admits and I smile

"That's adorable babe. " He says and is about to lean in but we hear the stairs so instead he falls on his knees and starts to count the stripes on my socks.

"25....26.....32. "

"Uhhhhh...." Ni says walking up the stairs and staring at us.

"What-? huh?" Lou says and stops touching my sock.

"Really? me and the lads are waiting outside as you count Harry's stripes?" okay is it just me or did that come out wrong?

"Uh... sorry it was my fault I asked. " Niall shakes his head sighing and walks back downstairs

"I don't even want to know. " He just mumbles and I peck Lou and we walk downstairs towards the back.

"Hey bro....... any of the ladies on their way?" Harry asks making me cringe.

"Ladies?"

"Yeah..... your guys girls?"

"Dumped them. " Liam and zee says in unison

"Uh yeah. " Li blushes and zee just winks at him and looks towards the pool. Okay?

"Niall?" I ask looking at him and he just shakes his head.

"Nothing yet. " He says and I nod

"S'alright me and Lou are single too." I just say smirking. Niall jumps into the pool.

"Yeah how is that? you're like a chick magnet yet since we started you've been single..... both of you."

"Liam we've been a band for 2 years..... that's not that long. " He shrugs jumping in the pool too.

"Whatever. " He says emerging from the water and swimming over towards Niall as they wrestle.

"Gonna go in zee?" I ask and he just shakes his head sitting down his body shaking.

"Still afraid?"

"Probably always will. " He mumbles and I just understanding.

"What about you two?" he says and we just shrug next thing I know I'm in the pool boo laughing and zee gasping for air as he rolls on the floor clutching his stomach.

"Boobear!" I shout and he just wipes some 'tears' away laughing loudly his crinkles appearing making me hard in the pool.

"Yeah yeah ha ha very funny. " I just say splashing the water and getting up and grab him as he still laughs.