Good Night, Enemy

Good Night, Enemy by 'Serialsleeper' (👈click that)

All she wants is to make her friends happy. All he wants is to get some sleep. She's hell-bent on making the world a better place. He's desperate to get some rest. When their paths cross on a midnight bus ride, he finally finds the remedy in her. But then there's a catch... he just so happens to be the captain of their rival basketball team, also known as the enemy of her friends!

Okay, so this book was recommended to me by jen_deu_kie about two days ago and I just finished reading it now. Like 10 minutes ago. Thank you very much for the recommendation. I really appreciate it a lot.

I must say that the ending was quite surprising. I mean.....just read it. I don't wanna be a spoiler. It's a nice book, every chapter would make you want to read the next one. At first, I didn't want to read it 'cause I thought that it would be another heavy book. You know, the kind of books that would either make you very happy and jolly or sad and I don't know, it mixes your feelings up. Like you're carrying something heavy. But good thing it wasn't, because the last time I read a heavy book, I wasn't able to read for the next two months. It was the book "Alkia Kingdom". But don't be mistaken, I love the book. In fact, it is one of my favorites, but it just made me feel so ugh it's complicated but I do hope you get what I mean.

P.S. Anyone else who has any recommendations? Just DM me or comment the author and book title down below. Again, please no horror, thriller, suspense and SAD endings. Thanks guys!

-J-