revenge plan

Wo kya hai na me yaha aapko apna ek case lene ki request lekar aaya hoo , ab aap itni badi lawyer hai to mene socha apna case aapko hi du - he said moving closer to manvi.

Kaisa case - she asked stepping back at his sudden closeness.

Wo kya hai kisi ne humein apne pyaar me giraftaar kar liya hai to hum uske liye bail application lekar aaaye hai - aarav said smirking.

Kya bakwas kar rahe ho - manvi glared him.

Are aap bhi kamaal karti ho madam - he said moving closer to her while she stepped back scaring a bit.

Jabse aap humko thappad maari hai humari to raato ki neend hi haram ho gyi hai, pyaar ho gya humein aapse - he blurt shamelessly moving further.

Manvi get scared and she was stepping back but stop as she hit with wall. Aarav smiled and kept his hands in her both sides blocking her way.

Dur hatiye humse - manvi said and she gather all her strength and pushed him but he didn't budge.

Aarav smiled at her failed attempt while she got irritated at his smiling face.

Mene kaha dur hatiye - she said loudly.

Ab to dur nahi reh sakta, aap chahe kitni bhi koshish kar ke dekh lijiye - aarav winked at her. Manvi rolled her eyes at his cheesy pickup line.

Aapne humein apne pyaar ke jaal me phasa liya ab bahut jald aap khud bhi us jaal me phasegi - he said looking in her eyes. You will be mine soon advocate madam! totally mine just wait and watch hum kaise aapko apne pyaar me girate hai - he said leaving her and leaves her cabin as well.

Manvi take a deep breath as soon he left. Kitna badtameez insaan hai or ye humare office tak pahunch gya, iska kuch to karna padega - manvi exclaimed.

Aarav came and sat in his jeep. He smiled wickedly. Pyaar or wo bhi time jaisi ladki se 😒 aarav malhotra ke abhi itne bure din bhi nahi aaye ki tum jaisi ladki se pyaar kre par tumne jo mere sath kiya uska badla to me leke rahunga chahe kuch bhi ho - aarav laughed and leaves from there.

At a restaurant

Ahana came there with her men. They moved toward counter.  she hold manager's coller and slapped him hard on his cheeks making him stumble while all were looking at them with fear.

Last time ki warning ka koi affect nahi hua tumpe, samjh kya rakha hai tumne hume - she shouts on him.

Hume maaf kar dijiye humse galti ho gyi - he folded his hand fearly.

Galti ek baar hoti hai, baar baar nahi - she said taking out her gun and pointed at him. Manager started trembling in fear.

Mad... - he was speaking but ahana cut him off.

Chup ekdum chup! Ek word bhi mat nikalna , sab pta hai humein, himmat kaise hui tumhari phir se apni wife pe hath uthane ki, use apne baap ki jaagir samjh rakha hai ki jo chahi wo kroge Or koi kuch nahi bolega tumhe, daaru ke nashe me ye bhi bhul gye ki tumhare bache ki maa banne wali hai wo - she shouts on him badly.

Tum jaise insaano se shakht nafrat hai humein jo apni biwi ko pairo ki jooti samjhte hai, unki izzat nahi kar sakte - she glared him.

Humein maaf kar dijiye, hum us se bhi maafi maang lenge please - he pleaded.

Maafi ek baar milti hai sirf - she said and put gun again on his forehead when someone hold her hand.

She turned and put gun in that man 's face who dared to touch her but shocked to see virat.

Ye kya gundagardi laga rakhi hai, abhi ek call me arrest karwa sakta hoo me tumhe - virat glared her.

Aap - she whispered as she felt really different when he touched her. She just lost in him again.

Tumhe na sach me psychiatrist ki jarurat hai, ye har waqt gun hath me liye ghumti rehti ho , kabhi gaadi se udati jo logo ko or aag gun pe point kar rakha hai, kisi ki life lena itna easy hai tumhare liye. jake apna illaz karwao - he glared.

Nahiii.. Wo.. - she Stammered in front of him as his presence only affect her so much..

Me bhi kisko bol raha hoo tum jaise log sudhrne walo me se thodi ho - he said and left.

Iski himmat kaise hui aapse aise baat karne ki, iske to itne tukde krenge na ki gharwalo ko laash bhi nahi milegi - one of her man said. She glared at him and said - aisa karne ka socha bhi to sari bullets tumhare bheje me hogi.

Iske baare me sari information chahiye mujhe aaj sham tak - ahana ordered her man.

Ho jayega madam - her man said. Ahana left to home while smile to herself.

Ahana came to her home and directly went to her room . Virat's face come in front of her eyes again and she sat dreamily .

She turn on music and started dancing on song dreaming dancing with virat.

Aarav entered home. He was furious over manvi and fact that he have to behave lovey dovey with her.

Ek cup chai leke aao humare liye - he ordered maid who nodded.. He sat on sofa keeping his hand on forehead and closing his eyes.

He then stand up and go to ahana's room as for him she is the only person who can make him calm . He opened her room door and shocked to see her dancing like mad. Ahana turn to him and run to him. She swirlled him around along with her making him chuckle at her antique and smiled.

Heya people update this story after so long but today's update for that person who is really close to me and meant alot to me.

Thedreamer_Ak this update is specially for you my baby girl. Through you are so important for  me even after knowing You are useless, brainless , idiot, aalsi, nonsense, stupid 😂 but ab jaisi bhi ho meri best friend cum sister ho🙈 I should definitely deserve a Oscar for tolerating you 🤭🤣 . I just can't wait for that day when we will gonna meet. You are really a precious gift of God which he sent for me only. I may scold you and threat you alot but you also know I love you more then that. Stay like this and please don't be upset because I can't see you upset knowing the fact I can't do anything for that❤ .

Anyway happy rakshabandhan to all❤ .