"What the hell is going on," Lena was awake and very confused as to why so many people were in her loft.

Keela explained, yet again, what was going on. Lena seemed to take it all with a with a grain of salt. And the side effects of the mind wipe weren't helping with the fact that anything involving Lex naturally put her on edge.

"How can we trust that you're telling the truth," Lena asks skeptically.

"Ooooof course you would ask that," Elizabeth rolls her eyes, even though no one could see it.

"She's Lena Luthor, did you really expect any less," Keela comments sarcastically.

"Yeah, thanks for the input, smartass."

"Kuvaium."

"Kahkhyf," Elizabeth took a step towards Keela.

"Ewuhsh," Kara yelled, stopping both of the women.

"Sorry," they both say at the same time and they duck their heads slightly.

Kara looked between the two, "You're Kryptonians?"

Keela looked to Elizabeth then to Kara, "Yes. We were born on Argo, but we came to Earth later on in life. We can't say much, but we do help each other at least once or twice in the future. Because we can't risk messing the future, we really can't say much that proves our story. But please trust that we owe our lives to the house of El. Anything you ask, we will do. Well, within reason. Regardless, we need to get back on mission and figure out a way to get Lex Luthor back to where he belongs."

"I don't trust you, either of you. But as long as we have a common goal, I feel it would be best if we worked together. Having a few extra Kryptonians wouldn't hurt." Lena speaks up.

Alex gets in Keela and Elizabeth's faces, "If either of you so much as breathe the wrong way, I will not hesitate to throw you into cells with kryptonite emitters so high you'll wish you never came here."

They both nod. Keela shivers as the memories of her most recent experience with the emitters run through her mind. She really did NOT want to experience that again. Things finally calmed down a bit as they planned what needed to be done. Using the laptop Alex brought helped a lot, but they didn't have everything they needed to try and track Lex. They worked with what they had though. Elizabeth kept suggesting they went to the DEO. Eventually Alex gave in and agreed, but Lena wanted to go to her lab and see if she had any more resources there.

Kara immediately stiffened at the idea of Lena being alone at a time like this. She knew that Lena was a force to be reckoned with, but so was her brother. He had tried to kill her even when he was behind bars. What's to stop him now that he's out? So, she offered to come with and Lena quickly denied the request.

"I know we haven't always seen eye to eye when it comes to what goes on in your lab, but I really don't think it's a good idea for you to be by yourself right now."

"I've dealt with my brother before, I think I'll be just fine, Supergirl."

"She won't be alone. I'll go with her," Keela stepped in, "It'll be best if you were at the DEO anyway."

"Absolutely not. I don't know you, nor do I trust you any further than I could throw you. I'm not letting you into my lab."

"I wasn't asking, Miss Luthor."

Alex steps in front of her, "Was that a threat?"

Keela wanted to ignore her aunt and refuse to let her mother go alone, but she knew she had to be more careful with her actions. She couldn't be anywhere near as careless as she was before. Liz might just kick her ass and her mothers might help. She stood there, looking at her aunt, "No. I apologize if it came across that way."