D O I W A N N A K N O W ?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"What do you mean, he's gone?" Ana questioned to the voice in her head. "Where is he?" She asked. When she got the answer, she let out a huff realizing what the man child had done while trying to get home. The voice explained she'd just have to wait it out, Ana continued on to the gym Diego stayed at.

"I found all of you. Your bodies." Ana caught the last of Five's response to whatever it was that Luther asked.

"We were dead?" Luther questioned in shock.

"Horribly, according to the creator." Ana said with a sigh, having seen what Five saw in his time in the future, the Creator projecting it into her head.

"You were all trying to stop whoever it was that ends the world." Five added looking at Ana.

"How do you know?" Luther asked, already knowing how Ana knew.

Five pulled out the glass eye from his pocket. "I found this clenched in your cold dead hand." He said and tossed the eye to Luther. "Must've ripped it out of their head before you went down." Ana floated the glass ball out of Luther's hands and whirled it around.

"Whose head?" Luther asked leaning closer to Five.

"That's the thing. I don't know."

"There's a serial number-"

"Already tried." Ana interrupted. The door burst open as Diego ran into the boiler room storming over to Five.

"Do you have any idea what you've done?" Diego sneered, Ana stopping him in his step making him grunt at the fact he couldn't move. She moved to stand behind Luther and next to Five. Luther then got a hold of Diego and squeezed him to his body, Ana letting go of Diego from her mind hold.

"No! Let go! Get your ape hands off me." Diego sneered and struggled again this time in Luther's hold.

"Can do this as long as it takes for you to calm down." Luther spoke, not a care in the world. Diego went limp in Luther's hold with a glare.

"Fine." The tan male whispered begrudgingly.

"Now wanna tell us what you're talking about?" Luther asked as he crossed his chest. Diego only gave a glare towards Five.

"Our brother's been pretty busy since he got back," Diego started, looking at Five who had am expressionless face. "He was in the middle of that shoot out at Griddy's and then at Gimple Brothers, after the guys in the masks attacked the Academy, looking for him." Diego said and pointed his finger at Five.

"None of which is your concern-" Five started making Ana look over at him with a sigh, at one point or another he has to say something.

"It is now. They killed my friend." Diego told him.