Thousand years.

Naya pdv's:

I was in my room listening some music and doing homework, I was listening Demi and I's favorite song, I smile and then my phone started ringing, I look at the ID and it was Demi, I smiled and giggled.

N: Miss me already baby?

I heard her giggle.

D: Of course I do, I know you do too.

N: Yeah well it's true.

D: Don't miss me anymore.

N: Huh?

I heard a guitar outside and I open the door of my balcony, I look at Demi and smile. "This is for you babe." I smile and felt tears in my eyes. Demi started playing one of my favorite songs of all time, Thousand Years by Christina Perri. I am so god damn lucky to have this woman in my life. I stayed in my window watching Demi and smiling with tears in my eyes until she was done and I ran downstairs.l. As soon as I opened the door, I dropped my arms around her and hugged her, not caring about the guitar.

"Babe, that was so amazing, god I love you so much." I grabbed her face and kissed all over her face and the her lips.

Demi chuckled. "I just really wanted to sing something for you." Demi smiled. 

I bit my lip and looked into her eyes. "I love to see your smile, you just made my night."

"And I love to see you, baby." Demi put the guitar in her back and wrapped her arms around me tightly.

"Wanna come in?"

"I actually have to go, I have an appointment tomorrow morning. Although I would love to stay with you." Demi pouted.

I sighed and smiled. "It's all good love, how about I'll pick you up tomorrow from the doctor? I don't think your mom will mind." I smiled.

Demi smiled and nodded. "Good idea." Demi pecked my lips. "I'll see you at 11?"

"I'll be there, babe." I kissed lips lightly and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you more." Demi smiled and walked to her car.

***************

Demi pov's:

"So Demi...I talked to one of my friends and...he's up to do a surgery."

"S-Surgery? Will that work?"

"Well..." She sighed. "Look, Demi, being completly honest, this is a very risky surgery, there's a chance that...you could die in the surgery."

I looked at my mom and then at the doctor again. "What are the chances?"

"Of living...15%"

I took a deep breath and nodded. "T-That's not so bad, is it?" I tried to smile but that only caused the tears from my eyes fall down my cheeks.

"I want you to think about it, I don't want you to take a decision right now, ok? Take your time."

I nodded and hugged her. "Thank you."I walked out of the office and my mom looked at me.

"Baby-"

"I know mom but...what if they can make it? What if I make it? I will be able to live mom." I smiled.

She smiled. "Go with Naya and we'll talk about this later, ok?"

I nodded and hugged. "I love you mom."

"I love you too baby."

I smiled and walked out of the hospital, cleaning my tears and finding Naya sitting in her car and smiling at me. I smiled and walked to her. "Hey babe."

"Hey baby, you ok?" She put her hands on my waist.

I nodded and smiled. "I am, let's just not talk about this, please?" I pecked her lips.

"Alrigjt, let's go eat something. I honestly just woke up and I'm so hungry."

I laughed. "Let's go then before you eat me." I was about to move but Naya grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to her.

"I could eat you out if you let me." Naya whispered in my ear and I shivered.

"As much as I would love that, I'm also hungry so, let's go eat first and then I'll think about that offer." I winked at her.

She smiled and nodded. "Aye aye captain!" She saluted me and opened the door for me. 

***************

"Baby are you ok?" Naya said as I rested my back on her front and she wrapped her arms around me. 

"Yeah, I've just been tired lately."

"Well, I can figure out why." Naya chuckled and kissed my naked shoulder. 

I giggled and bit my lip. "Naya?"

"Yes love?"

I turned around to look at her and smiled. "I love you so much and I'll love you for a thousand years."

Naya looked at me and smiled. "I'll also love you for a thousand years baby." She kissed my lips lightly and I smiled.

I don't think I should tell her...I don't want her to worry anymore...I don't want her to suffer...

I'M BAAAAAACK! The friend that was helping me with this story left me so, I'm left alone with all this stories haha. I'll try to finish this one by this week. There's going to be maybe 3 or 4 more episodes. Thank you to those who still read this story and specially to @TaurusSilver3 ! Thanks love for keep reading this story, I'm continuing this story just for you :)