Stay.

"Naya...Naya!"

I opened my eyes scared and took deep breathes. I looked around and I was in a hospital room. Not again. I grabbed my head and whined. "Did I faint again?"

"Again? What do you mean?" Selena furrowed her brows.

I looked at her. "Like...earlier? Or...was it yesterday again?"

Selena shook her head. "Naya, what the hell are you talking about?"

"When I fainted, when you gave me the letter and I read it and then I woke up and you were with Nick and-"

"Naya, you read the letter 7 hrs ago, I stayed here with you since then and if I'm good with my memory, you only fainted once."

I looked at her a little shocked. "W-Where's Demi?"

"Nick went to talk to her mom. They are near the OR. You mom let them."

"S-So s-she's still in surgery?"

"Yes she is, it's been 10 hrs since they started."

"Oh my god." I smiled and sighed. "It was just a dream."

"What was a dream? Naya, honestly, you're scaring me."

I looked at Selena and chuckled. "I had this horrible dream where I woke up and Nick told me Demi was dead and everything went to shit and last thing I remember, I saw Demi, lifeless and she was so cold and I swear it felt so fucking real." I felt tears in my eyes again.

"Oh honey, don't think like that, I know Demi is going to be ok. Fuck that 15%. We both know that our girl is strong."

I looked at Selena and nodded. "You are right, she's stronger than anything."

Selena smiled and then the door suddenly opened. We both looked at the same time and it was Nick at the door. "Babe, what's wrong?"

Nick smiled. "She's out of surgery, she's ok."

I smiled and looked at Selena. "She made it! Oh my god!" We hugged each other and just smiled like idiots. "But wait, is she cancer free?"

"Mom didn't say anything but, if she made it, I guess she is, we'll see when they bring her back to her room."

I bit my lip and smiled. My baby was ok. It was all a dream.

***************

"Naya." I looked up at Demi's mom and she nodded. "You can see her now, sweetie."

I stood up and walked to the door, this time, seeing Demi wide awake and staring at the ceiling. "There must be something interesting up there, youre staring like your life depended on it."

Demi looked at me and smiled weakly. "Naya."

"That's my name." I smiled and closed the door. I saw in the chair beside her bed and sighed. "Welcome back."

"It's nice to be back." She looked at me and smiled. "I'm cancer free."

I smiled. "All clear?"

Demi nodded. "All clear. Of course I have to come every 2 months then every 6 months and then just check up at least twice a year just so we are sure."

I smiled. "Demi, that's amazing! I'm so happy, this is so great."

"I know." She bit her lip.

I looked at her hand and took it between mines. I then looked up at her. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Her smile disappeared and she cleared her throat. "I just didn't want you to suffer."

"When I heard about it, I suffered. I was going to know about this one way or another."

"I know, but I knew you would try to stop me."

I shook my head. "I'd have supported you and never left your side." I felt tears in my eyes. "I read the letter."

"And?"

"I'm so sorry, Dems. I truly am sorry. I should've listened to you, I should've been by your side, but I left you, I was so stupid and I left you. I should've been there for you."

"Naya-"

"No, Demi I made a mistake. Please just-"

"I forgive you."

I looked at her. "Really?"

"I love you and...I'm sorry, for Quinn, I just-"

"Forget about her, let's just forget about this. Let's just go back to the way it was, let's be there for each other, let's just love each other." I said as I caressed her cheek.

"Cheesy." Demi giggled.

"You love me." I bit my lip.

"So much." Demi smiled. "Kiss me."

I smiled and stood up so I could kiss her delicate and beautiful lips. Oh how I missed those lips. I smiled as she kissed back and tried real hard to focus on the kiss but the fact that I was kissing her again, made me smile like an idiot.

"I'm sorry, I can't stop smiling." I said against her lips and giggled.

"You're so cute, babe." Demi smiled and chuckled.

I looked at her. "You're now going to stay with me?"

"Always and forever." Demi smiled. "Will you?"

"Always and Forever." I smiled and pecked her lips. "So, Miss Lovato, what would you like to do now?"

"Well, I really wanna go to college." I smiled.

"You still wanna go to New York?"

"Do you?"

I smiled. "With you, I'll go anywhere."

She smiled. "We could...I don't know...live together and apply somewhere."

"You want us to live together?"

She bit her lip. "Only if you wanna?"

I chuckled and kissed her nose. "Of course I want that, I can't wait to live with you."

"Although, we'll have to wait to apply at least 6 months."

"We can use that time to find a place and work. We'll get everything."

She smiled and nodded. "I like the idea."

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." She kissed my lips and I smiled.

This time, it was going to be different and so so much better.

You just had to wait for it ;)