1 Back To School

(Anthony's view)

Its the first day of middle school I had no sleep last night dreading the thought of all my friends leaving me for new people. I mean being lonely would be fun because less partying more revising *sighs* who am I kidding I love parties. I had better choose my first outfit!

Jeans and a t-shirt that will be perfect!
I pulled out my favourite pokemon t-shirt and my favourite jeans and started to eagerly pack my bag.

Its 7:59 the doorbell was ringing... It was my friends here to walk to school with me! Joe, callum and Stephanie were my best friends back in pre school and I hope we remain friends in middle school.

We got to the gates at 8:20 and saw a beautiful silver car pull up just outside at first we thought it was a teacher but a boy, no older than us, that we had never seen before with his stunning bowl haircut walked passed.

As he walked his "squad" followed behind him we didn't know any of them, nobody did but one thing was for sure he was the "popular one" and I thought emo hair would bring all the ladies... I guess not.

I grew my hair out over the summer to make it look cool for the brand new school but I guess nobody noticed because of bowl dude.

The bell rang for class. I was shaking. We collected our timetables from the office. All my friends were in the same class together but I was alone. For a moment I wanted to run but my feet could not bare it. I fell to the ground! Had I fainted?

N/a hope u guys like the first part of how it all began part 2 will be out soon!