"Daw." Hunter cooed, making a face at both of us. "You guys are so cute."

"Thanks." I blushed, quickly taking another bite of my food.

"She knows I love her."

"And I love you too."

I finished my breakfast up, then grabbed my lunch and my bag that I had brought downstairs.

I kissed Justin's cheek, then ruffled his hair, laughing at the cute little glare he shot up at me.

"I love you. I'll see you boys later."

"I don't get one?"

"No." Justin said flatly, but I rolled my eyes, leaning in and pecked Hunter's cheek. "Hey!"

"Goodbye! I'll call when I'm on my way home!"

I snuck out of the house and skipped off into the car, sitting my lunch in the passenger seat.

Hopefully it'd be a quick day- and then Justin would get to spend some time with Hunter on his own.

Justin needed that.

___________________

*Justin*

"What the hell? Since when were you this good?!" Hunter panted, catching the rebound shot.

"What are you talking about? I've always kicked your ass."

"Ok maybe, but you're barely even sweating. What is this?!"

"I've been running everyday. Helps with stress."

"You know what else helps with stress?"

"Shut up." I mumbled, taking the ball away from him and shot it in the net. "You're the one that said no that this week."

"Yeah, and when have you ever listened to me? Oh wait, you didn't."

"Oh god, don't tell Bella. She'd die."

"Not my fault. She's the one that said it wouldn't happen." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Yeah well I'm pretty good with persuasion. I have to ask her to this formal."

"What are you going to do?"

"I think I'm going to slip something in one of her books. She reads all the time anyway. I just have to figure out a way to make her read it."

"Why are you asking her though? This is college."

"Because I almost blew prom."

"That's true. She was pissed- you're lucky you made it there."

"I know. We'll have fun though. I can tell she's excited. It'll be good to spend real time with her. I can't believe she got called into work today."

"She wouldn't have necessarily tagged along for basketball."

"I know, but still...I feel like I've barely seen her."

"That's because you haven't. You guys are at the stage where you're pretty serious about your relationship, but you each have life in the way. It's sucks. Trust me, I know."

"You don't think it'll...it's not going to cause us to break up, is it?"

"You guys? Nah. I can see you guys fighting more - definitely sexual tension, but no. You both understand, and eventually this will be real life. You'll both have jobs - kids, you'll have to make it work."

"Yeah, that's true. We have been fighting though, and obviously the other thing is there."

"Honestly, it's just you guys taking out your feelings on each other. She's mad she hasn't seen you and she misses you, same goes for you, but you guys don't talk about it because you don't want to upset each other. It's tough dude."