The Storm (Part 2)

Amina

Amina mouth dropped as she watched Nikki fall to the ground. The room was still for a second while the tension was thick with a knife. Suddenly, Sonya sucker punches Amina, sending her to the floor herself. Nikki gets back up and tackles Brielle as the room erupts into chaos. Sonya goes for a kick to the side of Amina's head. Amina blocks it with a forearm, but this sends pain shooting up her arm. Amina rolls back jacking it to a standing base. Sonya charges at Amina but Amina catches Sonya with a kick to the gut. As Sonya is hunched over, Elias grabs an empty tray from the table and tosses it to Amina.

Amina catches and in a fluid motion, cracks Sonya on the back of the head. Sonya stands straight, holding the back of her head in pain and allowing for Amina to then smack Sonya in the face. Sonya falls to the floor and Amina discards of the tray before she tackles her, punching her repeatedly in the face. Sonya awkwardly hoists Amina up from the ground and struggles to make it to a standing base. Amina tried to make it hard for Sonya, wrapping her head for a headlock, but Sonya drives Amina into the wall back first. Amina cries out in pain as she loses her grip. Sonya drops Amina into her feet and head butts her, sending the back of her head into the wall behind them.

"Amina!" Elias cries out. He walks over and shoves Sonya aside, checking on her. Sonya rolls her eyes, grabbing Elias by the hair and pulling him backwards. Sonya kicks high at Elias' head, but Elias blocks it with an arm. Instead, Sonya goes low, kicking Elias in the groin. Amina's eyes darken as she stands up.

"You bitch!" Amina yells, grabbing Sonya by the hair and whipping her into the wall. Amina begins to target Sonya with her own series of kicks. With each strike, Sonya let's out a cry in pain. Amina ends the barrage with a kick to the side of the face. Sonya falls forward but Amina catches her with an elbow to the jaw. Sonya falls back into the wall before slinking down in defeat. As she did, Amina took a deep breath and smiled. Though she had just been fueled by anger, from Mandy and Nikki relentlessly taunting her, hitting on Elias, waging war on her and her friends; she felt as though she could finally let the anger go. Instead turning to Elias.

Amina and Elias both leaned on one another as they helped each other up. The two kiss gently, smiles on their faces. "I love you." Amina finally allowed herself to say.

"I love you too Amina." He reciprocates as he pulls her into him and hugs her as if to keep her safe from further harm. The two turn their attention to the room and survey the battleground and the aftermath of the war.

Allison

As the room erupted into chaos, Allison and Brie hesitated, they were the only two not engaged in battle. Allison did not want their friendship to lead her to this. Allison smiles weakly at her friend. "Come on Brie... we don't have to do this!" Allison pleaded. Brie shook her head in sadness.

"I'm sorry Allison... I have to do this. She's my sister." Brie states. Allison takes a deep breath as she looks around to the five woman in the room.

"Yeah, and they're mine." Allison spits. The two women charge at one another. Brie catches Allison with a flying cross armbar. Allison cries out as Brie begins to torque Allison's arm. Allison is able to make it to her feet and lifts Brie high up in the air and slams her back on the table. Brie releases her grip, allowing for Allison to back away. As Brie makes it back to her feet, Allison grabs onto the top of Brie's head and punches her in the face. Brie falls onto the table, holding her head in pain. "I don't want to keep on doing this!" Allison pleaded as she paused, standing there. Brie glares at her in anger.

"Brie Mode!" Brie charges forward, sweeping Allison's feet out from under her so that Allison was now on her knees. Brie begins to strike Allison with a number of kicks to the chest. Brie steps back and goes for another kick, this time to Allison's head. Allison ducks underneath it and punches Brie in the gut. Brie hunches over in pain, allowing for Allison to catch Brie with a kick to the face. Brie falls back, sitting on the floor. Allison resumes a fighting stance.