Holy Holly (NOC part two)-eleven

Start from the beginning

"GOD DAMMIT!" I yelled even though that wouldn't help the fact that my head his pounding. I pulled myself up ignoring Seth constantly telling me to stop. "She fucked it up for me didn't she?!? IM SO STUPID! How could I have trusted her!"

"Beau, calm down."

"Shut up Seth!" I growled.

The room went silent.

I sighed before hugged Seth. I felt like I was being such a jerk to him. No I am being a jerk..

"Sorry" I said as I hugged him tight. He hugged me back while rubbing my back.

"It's okay, I know you're just upset-"

"Hey hey hey!" A very happy Dean walked into the room. "Sup Ro!"

"Not much just getting some stitches, you know the norm."

Dean chuckled before walking across the room to Seth and I.

"Hello, hello" he smiled at us. "Sorry about the championship Beau, that red headed chick and AJ really beat you huh?"

"Beat me? Was it that bad?!" I looked over at Seth.

"You got hit in the head with that championship a few times." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"I need to sit down." I mumbled before doing just that.

"Oh and Seth, I'm sorry about the whole chasing in thing, but you know, it's apart of my job so.." Dean smiled and shrugged.

They almost had a little stare off but the doctor came back into the room to start my little test.

-

-

-

"I'll stay with you for the night if you want.."

"Seth, really I'm fine." I hugged him one last time. "Thanks for everything though."

"No problem" he smiled. "I'll come pick you up tomorrow then we'll go to RAW together."

"Sounds good." I smiled before closing the door to finally be alone. I dropped my smile as I made my back over to my hotel room bed and slowly laid down. I was so crushed. Not only am I not aloud to wrestle for three weeks, but I have to deal with AJ and Hollys bullshit for three weeks. I had watched the attack by Holly and AJ over and over. How could I fall for her fake act? Even though I won the match by disqualification I still don't have the championship and that kills me.

I let the rest of the PPV run. I watched Seth attempt to cash in his briefcase but Dean didn't allow that to happen. I also watched to see how Roman cut his chin. Even though he got hurt I'm glad at least one of us (Roman) one our matches fairy tonight. Sucks for Randy.

Even though this was a VERY bad idea I got out of bed, changed, then headed down to the small hotel gym. That was the only way I could get this anger out without crying or killing somebody for taking way the one thing I was working up for! Once I got to the gym I got right to work. I put in my headphones and just got lost...too lost.

Flashback

"Happy birthday love!" My grandma smiled at me as she walked into my room with a small cake she most likely baked herself, it also had 16 candelas on it as it is my 16th birthday.

"Thank you MJ!" I smiled as I walled up to her and took the cake out of her old weak hands and on to my desk. I gave her a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

My grandma is the only person who cares for me. When my father left four years ago my family fell apart. My brother has been missing for a year and my mom is an alcoholic. Just another topical sad story of how a family got fucked up. I call my grandma MJ only because she thinks grandma makes her sound old.

-

-

Once school was over I got back home to see my mom finally came home after about two weeks of being missing. I didn't even bother asking where she's been because I didn't want her to bitch at me. That was the last thing I needed on my birthday.

"Bailey" she called me.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Yes, Megan". I never called her mom. Or at least for a while I haven't.

"MJs in the hospital, you might want to go see her." She sighed as she took a big bite out of my birthday cake.

My heart started pounding. I ignored the fact that my mom forgot my birthday or that I had a shit ton of homework. I dropped my backpack and ran to the hospital near my house.

She laid there so weak and pale. She wasn't going to make it, I knew it sadly.

I held her hand and mumbled 'please please, wake up." Over and over. I've been here for hours, I'm not gonna leave. Not until she does...

I took in a deep breath and said "thank you, thank you for helping me. Thank you for raising me. Thank you MJ, thank you for everything." I leaned down and kissed my grandmothers cheek. "I love you.."

*bbbbeeeeeeppppp*

I got home. Ran up stairs. Cried for hours. I couldn't believe she was gone. She was more like a mother to me than anyone, even when my father was around she was the one I would talk to, she would be there for ME.

"Suck it up bail! She was my mother I should be more sad but I'm not! You shouldn't be either. Suck it up"

I slowly looked up at this pathetic woman I once loved.

"Shut. Up." I growled.

"What" she dropped her beer can and walked into my room.

I got off my bed and into her face. "SHUT UP!" I yelled only to get slapped. I should've saw that coming.

"How dear you!" She yelled. "AFTER EVERYTHING IVE DONE FOR YOU!"

"You haven't don't shit!" I yelled back. I was thrown on to the floor and kicked.

"IVE DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU!"

Kick after kick after kick I felt myself drifting away.

-

-

-

I got off the treadmill and screamed, I kicked the punching bag. I felt tears coming down my cheek from the amount of pain I was putting my body through.

I only stopped because I felt two big arms pull me away to their chest. I didn't care who they were. I cried on to their shirt as they rubbed my back and told me to calm down.

-

-

-

Thanks for reading!

Vote & comment plz! <3

- Z