Smack Back-Four

I got to the arena alone, Seth had a meeting with the rest of 'The Authority' earlier today. I would have gone with Roman but I didn't feel like bothering him so I went alone.

As I was making my way to the divas locker room but I was stopped by Triple H (Aka my boss)

"Beau" he smiled. "How are you?" He stood there with a hug grin and his hands shoved into his pockets. The way he was looking at me and fake smiling annoyed me. He's never like this with me. In fact, I'm 110% sure he hates my guts.

Flashback

"Beau, I don't think it's a good idea for you to just- look, what we're trying to say is if you can't control what you say on the mic, we will no longer give you mic time, okay?" Stephanie said to me.

I crossed my arms. "My name is trending on twitter, worldwide! My shirts sold out an hour ago, I gained a shit ton of Twitter followers and I still am as we speak. That promo I cut was gold! As a heel I have to say things like-"

Hunter (Triple H) cut me off. "Look Beau, you're not CM Punk, okay?! Yes you may be bringing a lot of buzz to the show and you may be making us a bit of cash but it's what you said dammit!!" He smacked his hand on the table. He kinda sounded like Vince, but I would actually be scared if Vince was yelling at me.

"Here let's re watch my 'favorite part of your little promo" he clicked the remote and it showed me standing in the ring with a mic in hand. I was already half way through the promo.

"You know, I don't understand this company, the wwe." I licked my lips. "Wrestling is all about having fun, beating people up, trash talking, you know the good stuff!" I smiled. "But since I've started working here at the WWE-- especially cause I'm a woman, I've noticed you don't get to do the fun stuff of wrestling that often. Everything you want/need you have to fight for. Even if it's five freaking seconds of mic time or one small little match on RAW, Main Event or smackdown. You've got to fight for it allllll the time!" I through my free hand up. "Nothing should be handed to people just like that but everyone needs a little push, everyone needs a chance to prove themselves and in the WWE you will rarely ever get that chance-"

He stopped the video. "What the hell was that?!?" He yelled.

"To be fair, I'm not the first to say all that" I said hoping he would stop yelling at me.

"BEAU!" He took in a deep breath. "Beau, that was just one of the things wrong about that promo. You said so many other things you aren't suppose to say!-"

I interrupted him. "Like the fact that the woman only have five second matches to prove themselves of anything? Or that me even getting that mic time was god given?" I squinted my eyes at him. "Mr Triple H" I smirked. "I was only speaking the truth"

"Well you can't always do that Ms Beau" he rubbed his chin. "This isn't the first time we've have had problem, but it will be the last." He sighed. "This is your last warning, one more screw up like this and I'm suspending you" he looked away from me. "And...if you screw up again, I'm putting you back on NXT-"

"But you won't fire me" I got up. "Because I give the business some buzz, and I make you money. I'll control myself for a while" I smiled then walked to the door. "It was nice talking to you Steph, Hunter" with that I walked out.

That was one of many little meetings the three of us had together talking about my actions during RAW or smackdown. Weather it was my promo or being to aggressive in the ring.

End of flashback

"I'm good" I fake smiled at him. "And yourself?"

"Uh, I'm okay, thanks for asking" we had a little stare off before he spoke again. "Look, I kinda need you to be-"