Okay Dean... - Twenty Four

"Yeah, that room your guest sleep in when they visit " I chuckled hoping that he was joking.

"Well uh, you see I have one of those. I just don't have anything in it." He rubbed his neck awkwardly.

I let out a deep breath "Okay Dean, lets go look for a nice hotel I could stay at." I sighed as I picked up my bags and walked towards the door.

He quickly run up to it and blocked me from opening it "Okay okay, I know it was kinda stupid of me to tell you to come out here and stay with me when I don't actually have anywhere for you to stay-"

"Yeah, very stupid" I smiled.

He chuckled. "But I said you were gonna stay here, and you are." He grabbed my bags and started walking towards a hallway. I shrugged and followed him into a large bedroom with a huge bed that looked oh so very comfortable.

"You can sleep here" he pointed to I guess his bed.

"Here? In your...very comfortable looking bed.." I smiled.

"yeah, there" he sighed.

As much as I would love to, I couldn't. "Look Dean, I would-"

"Please Beau, don't give me that shit. Just fucking sleep here" he rolled his eyes.

"Okay" I giggled before jumping on to his bed. "Oh my hell, this is a comfortable bed!" I smiled.

"I know, I know."
-

-

-
"I don't know Beau!!" Dean sighed.

I smiled before turning back towards the mirror. You see, Dean and I are at the mall. Yes the mall. I'm having a wonderful time to be honest. Dean, not so much.

"Okay okay, I'll change then we can get out of here and get some food" I said before sliding back into the changing room.

"Thank. God"

"Oh come on, shopping isn't that bad" I said as I started to change. "You know I don't enjoy shopping either. Although, I enjoy new things."

"Do whatever you want Beau, honestly. It's just the constant 'what do you think about this one Dean?!' That makes me want to through myself off the roof of the God damn mall."

I walked out of the dressing room and put all the clothes back on the rack. "So, you could honestly care less about what people wear or fashion?"

He sighed before turning towards me and crossing his arms. A small smirk appeared on his face.

"Ive been preparing for this."

"For wha-"

"I suppose I could riffle a list of things that I care as little about as to what I think of 'fashion'. Lemme see, uhh... Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, 'The O.C.', the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything - eve - everything that exists - past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions."

"Wh-"

"Oh!" He interrupts me "and Hugh Jackman!!" He smiled proudly.

I just stood there with the most confused look. "Um, okay?"

Although, his little speech sounds very familiar...

"Now that you know how I feel about that, lets go get some foooood!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the store.