Chapter 2 'A Look'

"Y/N ar... u..kay?" You heard a muffled voice coming from your right side. Bright light penetrated your vision as you slowly opened your eyes. "Hey! hey! you're awake." You heard a soft voice say.

"Where am I?" You said softly, looking through your lashes so you didn't get blinded by the light.

"Sshhh... It's okay love. You're at my place. You fainted." You vaguely recognized the sound of Rogers' voice.

"I did?" You asked.

"Yes, you did. Are you okay love? How are you feeling?" He seemed genuinely concerned. "You need anything?"

It was only then that you finally came to your senses. You were laying on the couch at Rogers place, a blanket wrapped around your body. A, and Roger was sitting in a chair a few inches away from the couch you were laying on.

In flashes, the night came back to you. Meeting the boys, the concert, Mary, the dizziness.

Fuck. My head. You didn't think that one glass of alcohol and the excitement would do this to you. But it did. Your head hurt, possibly from the alcohol and more likely from you fainting and falling onto the ground.

"Rog. I have t-"

"What? What's wrong?"

"I think I have to vo-" But it was too late. And you puked all over the expensive carpet that was laying on the floor. "Shit. I'm sorry." You sighed. "This is so embarrassing. Guess I am this fragile girl who... " You gagged again. "who is unable to handle this kinda stuff." You continued. "Fuck." You cursed under your breath.

"I'll get you a bucket okay?"

"Yeah, I think that might be a good idea."

Roger returned with a bucket and a box of tissues. He gave you the bucket and sat down on his knees to clean up your puke.

He made a slightly disgusted face as he grabbed a few tissues to clean the carpet and walked out again. Returning with a cleaning cloth and another bucket, but this time filled with some water and soap. He began cleaning up the last bits and you stared at him with a feeling of guilt in your stomach.

"I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it."

"It's okay." He said flashing you a tiny smile.

He walked towards the kitchen to throw the tissues away and took the bucket with him.

"Umm, Roger what time is it?" You asked him on his way out.

"It's 5 o'clock love," He replied after a quick glance on his watch "you slept all night and most of the day." He added.

You closed your eyes for a second as a ray of sunlight hit your face. A breeze of fresh air made the curtains flutter and you opened your eyes to see them dance in the wind. More sunlight hit your face, It was warm and you relaxed your body into the cushions of the couch.

"Should I get you some tea?" Roger asked while standing in the doorway of the kitchen, pulling you out of your little daydream "I- I would like that, yeah. Thank you." You said.

Roger came back with two cups and a teapot. And he placed them on the coffee table in front of the couch. You sat up a bit so that Roger could sit next to you. And Roger took the opportunity to flop himself onto the freed up space. He picked up the teapot and filled the cups. It was relaxing in a way. Seeing the little clouds of steam evaporate into the air.

The blanket had fallen off of you a bit when you changed your position on the couch. And you pinched the soft fabric between your fingers to tuck it around your lower body.