LAST TIME !

❛LAST TIME❜

○○○

FROM A YOUNG AGE, MARGARET KNEW SHE was different. She always avoided eye contact with people, she was very sensitive to her surroundings, she never understood jokes, sarcasm, or common phrases, and had always found it hard to make friends, preferring to be on her own. She only ever figured out why, when she was in her last two years of high school and was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome, and a series of other mental illnesses.

FROM THEN ON, SHE LEARNED THAT A way to help her after finding this out was going to a stage school for one day a week, prompting her to make business to help young children, who suffer from mental illnesses being the priority. She called it 'The Margaret Adams Stage School for the Atypical' - MASSA.

WHEN GOING ON A PLANE FOR THE first time back to New York, before she was about to go into a panic, the man next to her calmed the girl down, helping her through the whole flight, making her feel horrible for ruining the two hours for him.

THE MAN WASN'T ANGRY, IN FACT, HE found her rather adorable, leading him to ask her out. He managed to introduce her to all the things she had kept away from for years. Margaret didn't want him to be her first time for everything. She wanted Joe Keery to be her last.