Kung Fu Fighting-Carl Douglas

The class passed by, without much time for interaction. Lunch came and with it the inevitable crowding and incessant questioning. "Hey weren't you at USJ?" "What was that blue cloud?" "What exactly are you guys' quirks?" The queries went largely unanswered until Five's glare eventually silenced them.

"One at a time, Christ." he sighed. "Yes, we were at this 'USJ'. Our quirks will undoubtedly be revealed at some point, in the heroics class. Now if you will excuse me, I'm leaving." And so he did. No one stopped him, just stared at his retreating figure. Luther, Allison, and Diego began wandering off to their own directions as well. Only Klaus and Ben stayed, wondering where the hell some food was.

"Yeah, so, where can we find some edible materials around here?" Klaus questioned. The red shark guy answered, "Oh yeah, there's a ton of different foods at the cafeteria. Follow me!" And with that, food was consumed.

As usual, heroics came after.

"Since the newer students here haven't openly demonstrated their quirks, today will be some simple sparring to show them. Change into your costumes and/or gym clothes and go out to the field." Aizawa sighed. The students did as told, mumblings accompanying them.

"First, we'll have Luther. Midoriya, how about you. Don't break your goddamn arms again or I swear to God." Blushing, Midoriya did as told. Luther followed, and they stood in the center. "Okay, go. Five minutes, or until someone gives up or passes out." 

'what kind of class is he running...?' With a mutual nod, both males launched themselves at one another. Pretty quickly, it was obvious to the class it wasn't an even match. Luther was speeding quicker than an average human to repeatedly strike Midoriya in the back of the neck, attempting to subdue him. Midoriya, in turn, would whip around as quickly as he could, getting slower every time, and attempt to FIVE PERCENT SMASH him, only to miss by a hair or three. After a few tries, Midoriya began growing slightly frustrated and accidentally put the dreaded six percent into the arm, green lightning surrounding it. Luther faltered slightly, reacting a few nanoseconds too slowly to dodge, and in an attempt to save himself from flying through the air like a fucking frisbee, threw up his fist to counteract the blow. A wave of intense air pressure blew both males back quite a few feet, dust whipping around. Midoriya lay there with a not broken, but likely strained arm and Luther had hit his head on a conveniently placed rock or something. After a few minutes of silence, Aizawa asked the octopus-looking dude to drag them off the field until they woke up, because they 'were probably fine, and would benefit from seeing the rest of the matches'.

"Diego, Kirishima, go. Same rules as last time, and yeah, you can use your knives, Diego." Well good, he's almost useless without some sort of weapon or a rock or something. Kirishima smiled his shark grin, and Diego intimidated back. Diego started, throwing three knives at once, while Kirishima hardened his front side. The knives flew by him with a gap of about three or so feet each. The class-including Kirishima-made faces of confusion, with the exceptions of the Umbrella Academy members. Everyone gasped as the knives suddenly took a sharp turn and flew straight at the manly man's back. His head only turning a fraction, the male's eyes widened and he attempted to completely harden. He was a fraction too late, as one of the knives found its mark and embedded in his shoulder. By this time, Diego had launched himself at his opponent and attempted to throw him. Being distracted, Kirishima was sent to his back, digging the knife in deeper. He screamed in pain, grabbing his attacker and slamming him into the ground headfirst. Diego made a strangled gurgle and stopped moving.

"Kirishima is the winner. Someone take them to the infirmary...she's gonna be angry but when isn't she at this point really..." Aizawa sighed, closing his eyes in an attempt to redirect his pounding headache back to the pits of hell in vain.

The next fight began, being Allison and Iida. It went exactly as expected, with Allison rumoring him to stop and leave the field before he could get within 20 feet of her at full speed. This, of course, shocked the class at the ease of which he was defeated. As soon as he snapped out of it, the emo corner awaited him, along with the traditional mushrooms. Uraraka tried and failed to comfort him. But onwards!

"Next up is Klaus an-" Aizawa was cut off.

"I don't give a fuck who it should be, it's me." Bakugou snarled and his hands sparked, looking like the demon from hell he is. Klaus screeched and attempted to run away, only to be grabbed by Ben and shoved forward.

"Ahahaha shit it's like I'm staring death in the face!" and, of course, he was.