"Oh! Im so excited!" Eri went over to me after we finished the preparations.

"Why is it?" I asked her.

"You don't know? The reason why we're doing this is because it's an event were they show off their new Premium Rare dresses!" Eri informed me. She then pulled out her Idol phone and showed me the advertisement of the four idols about their new premium rare dresses.

"Premium rare dresses? What are those again?" I asked her. She then looked at me in shock.

"You don't know? These dresses are the best among the best dresses that they have created by the dress designer of the brands! These designers made these dresses with the only thought for their muse of the brands so that means that these clothes are especially made for them! Only their muses can wear them!" I nodded in understanding.

'Is there a special event gonna happen while during the show?' I asked, Intel.

[Well, Host- the Heroine will just learn a valuable lesson but we can stop her from learning it if you were to stop her from meeting her idol, which will be tomorrow morning. So that means, you need to wake up early...]

'W-what!? Alright... be sure to wake me up okay?' I sighed in defeat and told Intel what to do. Why am I here...? (T▽T)

[Of course...(^_^)] The blank rectangle on the floating mechanical ball lit up showing a face. I smiled and continue to chat with Eri.

After that, I arrive at my dorm room and began to read some novels to pass the time. I already finished my assignment early just for this. "Oh Im glad that I have an awesome system!"

[Yeah Im awesome... (─‿‿─) Anyway, Host- go to sleep. I'll wake you up tomorrow early]

'Ehh... okay...' I then put a bookmark on the page and put it under Intel. He floated up and light appeared as the book was sucked into him. I then said good night to Intel before sleeping.

*********

[Wake up!]

"Wake me up later, Hubby..."

[Host! Wake UP!!] Intel then appeared as a boy around his teens and pushed me down the bed. I hit my head and stood up and glared at Intel.

I seem to be still sleeping cause when I saw Intel as a human form I was so shooked! "Who's this handsome fellow?! Where's that annoying voice of my Intel!?"

[Host, its me! Yes I know I'm handsome, don't need to over react] The boy's mouth opened and Intel's voice came out. He rolled his eyes as he saw me about to faint in shock.

"You didn't tell me that you were this handsome as a human form!" I yelled at him. 'Damn! He's a good looking bishounen! Too bad I already have my own bishounen.'

[Host, go stop the heroine!]

"Yeah, yeah!" My sleepiness has now disappeared because of the shock of seeing Intel as a handsome bishounen.

I sadly took a bath and wore my uniform and left the dorm room. Intel already returned to his mechanical boring ball form and is currently guiding me towards where the Heroine is going.

[Host, she's right there. Why don't you both head into the school café to distract her?]

'We have a school café???' I asked Intel. There were only a few students awake this morning but they were minding their own business and weren't looking at my direction so they couldn't see me reacting at empty space like I was talking to someone.