They shared a side-hug, which was interrupted when a tall, dark-skinned heavy-set member of security in a maroon suit and black top hat grabbed their attention. His thick, trimmed beard made his chubby face look rounder. He beckoned them forward. They were next. The girls squealed and pointed at him, standing just a few feet away from them as a white camera flash lit up his features while he posed for photographs with a young boy dressed similar to him, buckles and all. The very first sight of Michael took Valerie's breath away, made her weak in the knees, and evoked feelings in her which she wasn't used to.

The child and his mother walked away, and the same security guard told the ladies it was their turn, and gave them permission to rush towards the megastar, and Christina was the first to be greeted by him. Michael was a lot taller than Valerie imagined, and even more attractive than in the pictures or videos. He then turned to her, and as their eyes met, Valerie's heart skipped; for the first time in two years, that something burst inside of her. She found herself drawn to him, unable to turn away.

"And you are?" he asked, sweet and soft spoken yet exuding charm as he flashed her a mesmeric smile.

Red quickly spread on her cheeks when she realized she was starstruck. She gulped and regained composure. "V-Valerie,"

What a pretty name for an equally pretty girl. Her porcelain skin looked smooth and clear, her lips full and a faded pink. He liked what he saw so much that she elicited a quiet "damn" from him as he eyed her up and down; her face, the way her little black dress hugged her shapely figure and highlighted the contours of her breasts, hot fantasies were already playing out his mind; imagining what type of positions he could get her in, what her moans would sound like... He snapped out of his trance and extended his hand towards her in greeting. She took it in hers, feeling the warmth from his palm heat her own as he gently squeezed, the size of his hand enveloping hers. She looked into his round auburn eyes, dark and mysterious, and utterly hypnotising. They consumed her. She didn't know what it was about this man that drove her absolutely insane, but their sexual chemistry was intense, instant. And he knew that he had her.

Michael released her hand. He asked the girls, "so, are you looking forward to the show?"

A pause, and then a simultaneous bursting into high-pitched squeals and incomprehensible compliments, flapping their hands, interrupting each other.

He chuckled to himself, running his thumb across his lower lip. "I take that as a yes?"

That was one thing they could both agree on. "Yeah," they both breathed, nodding compulsively.

"Good," he said.

"Actually," Christina interjected, gently pushing her friend forward, "it's her birthday today, right, Val?"

She turned her head, silently warning Christina with her eyes to zip it.

"And she couldn't think of a better way to spend it than to see her favourite singer perform," continued Christina.

Valerie slightly leaned back from Michael, who she was now inches away from, not wanting to invade his personal space. She caught a trace of his scent; mint and sandalwood laced with smoke. It intoxicated her in the best way and threw her senses into disarray.

"Really?" he asked, not fearing the closeness.

Valerie shrugged and smiled, admitting it. He noticed the album in her hand and gently eased it out of her grasp.