Hurt

Jennie POV

" Lisa I think we should head back to the house our girlfriends might get worried if we don't come back in an hour," I said while standing up to pay for the food.

" yeah you're right to let's go," she said while standing up too.

" Jennie  you don't mind if I wait in the car while you go pay," she said

" of course not here" I gave her my keys car, she then gladly took them and went outside to wait for me.

Once I pay I immediately went to the car when I see something that made me furious I see a guy putting his face on Lisa's neck while trying to touch her.

I quickly run to him and push him as hard as I can making him fall to the ground immediately I then went to check on Lisa to see if she is okay.

" Lisa are you okay, did he hurt you," I said while scanning her.

" no I'm fine," she said while shaking. I was so busy checking on her and asking if she was okay that I forgot about the man.

I then felt someone attack me and got on top of me and start punching me. Until I pass out I heard a screen while I was slowly closing my eyes and all I could think of was Rosé.

At the hospital

" WHERE IS SHE" I heard someone screaming outside.

" Ma'am I need you to calm down" I hear a nurse say.

" CALM DOWN YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN? OHH I SHOW YOU HOW CALM I AM" said the mystery girl.

I then hear a lot of noises and yelling and then  I see my door open.

" here she is" I see a nurse pointing at me.

" thank you was that hard to do," the mysterious girl said. Then I realize that the mysterious girl is Rosé. Ohh great.

" I leave you two alone," the nurse said and close the door to give us more privacy.

I then see Rosé coming slowly to me. Once she reached me I see her slowly bringing her hand to my face as if I was something that could break.

" Ohh, my poor baby. Are you okay" she said.

" yeah I'm fine baby," I said while grabbing her hand and kissing it.

" but what did you do out there," I said while crossing my arms.

" I might have hit the nurse and knocked down a doctor," she said while smiling.

" ROSÉ WHAT WOULD DO THAT," I said

" because they wouldn't let me see you," she said

" I'm dating a psycho," I said smiling

" but look how he left you, baby," she said

Trying to change the subject.

" It's alright baby I took it like a champ," I said trying to light up the mood.

Shen then laugh and shook her head.

" even went you hurt you still managed to make me smile and laugh. Idiot" she said.

" hey I'm not just some idiot," I said pouting.

" Ohh yeah," she said.

" yeah, I'm your idiot you see. I'm not just some idiot" I said pouting like a little kid.

" Ohh you big baby," she said.

I then start pouting more.

" hey stop pouting," she said.

" only if you give me a kiss," I said.

She then grab my face and gave me a peck on my lips.

" I love you," she said

" I love you too," I said.

Hey nuggets how are you? Don't forget to vote and have a great night. Love you hoes.