Waking up

Jennie POV

Sleeping with Rosie is honestly so relaxing and peaceful and I just love the feeling of her warm body next to mine.

I rolled over looking at her still sleeping and smile as I look at her. I cuddle into her side, sighing contentedly as I listened to the beat of her heart, just listening as she breathed in her sleep.

Rosie woke up a few minutes after I did, She smiled for a second before pressing a soft kiss to my forehead and then burying her face into the pillow groaning as the sun hit's her face. I chuckled as I stroke her hair away from her face as she turned to look at me with one eye open.

" Baby what time is it?" She said with a deep voice.

I smile at her and turn around to check my phone.

" It's 7:20 baby" I answer.

The two of us had slept in today, something that I  wished the two of us could do every day. I leaned into her and place a kiss on her nose and she giggles in response.

"Wifey is too early." She complained, trying to bury herself into the pillow and blankets once more.

"Come on," I murmured, tickling her sides until she pulled away from me and ended up falling off the bed, which had me laughing my ass off.

She gave me a dangerous look making me get up from the bed, but only to be dragged back down by her strong arms, bringing me to her chest and making me look at her.

" H-hello baby," I said trying to avoid her stare.

" Why would you do that to me," She said looking at me seriously.

" It was an accident," I said cutely which made her scoffed.

" Yeah said the one that was laughing her ass off a few seconds ago," She said pouting

" Well that's your fault, not mine," I said sassily.

She then throws me in bed attacked me by tickling me until I couldn't breathe.

Then she stopped and pressed a sweet kiss on my cheek making me smile and turning around pressing my lips to her.

" Come on baby let's get up," I said making her nodded her head and standing up with me.

After we got up from bed we decide to take a shower and brush our teeth before we prepare breakfast.

About halfway through making breakfast for the two of us, Rosé made her way to me and pressed her chest onto me hugging me from behind as I cook. I giggled a little and lightly pushing her off me.

" Hey what was that for," She said pouting.

"Hubby I have to finish breakfast and knowing your naughty self I know I won't finish," I said which made her gasp.

" The lies you tell," She said shaking her head.

Rosé POV

" The lies you tell," I said shaking my head.

" You know it's true," She said which made me whine cause I know it's true.

She shrugs before smiling and showing her gummy smile which melts my heart every time.

" Wifey it's just that I love you a lot," I said smiling.

"I love you more hubby." She said smiling.

Which made me lean over the table and pecking her lips repeatedly which made her smile even more.

"Okay hubby stop fooling around and eat up." She orders as she set the food on the table.

" Yes ma'am," I said.

She chuckled as she sits next to me resting her head on my shoulder and eating her breakfast in the process I placed a small kiss on her head. Oh god how I love mornings like this.

Author's note:

hellooooooo here y'all go, I know it's short but it's cute. Please Vote and also if any of you have a request please text me privately or comment.

Also, I swear to god I can't have a bias in Loona 🙄 can y'all Please tell miss Kimberly(Kim lip) to stop doing me dirty I swear I just want to be loyal to Jinsoul and Heejin.

Hope y'all have a great weekend, take care of my chicken nuggets ❤️🥺