Avengers ⇛ Roseblood Part 2

Zacznij od początku

They went silent. 

"FRIDAY, tell everyone to suit up and search for Y/n." Tony said quietly. 

He stormed out, so did everyone else, putting their suits on. Everyone met outside and started looking for where you could be. They expected you to be in the large garden, seeing that you've never left the house and you wouldn't want to get lost. They were clearly wrong. 

"Guys..?" Wanda said through through the ear pieces, but loud enough for anyone to hear normally.

"Yes?" Thor ran over, as did everyone else.

"She's gone..." Wanda looked at the cluster of roses. 

"Shit." Steve muttered. 

They all looked at the roses, in awe, but very worried. They were afraid this would happen, that you would find out. Clint reached his hand out and lightly touched a petal. His whole hand started to sting, so he pulled away.

"Ow!" He shook his hand about.

"We have a lead." Nat said, pointing forwards.

Your blood obviously hadn't stopped flowing, since a few roses were leading somewhere. They also weren't any roses, they were yours.

"Let's go!" Steve yelled. 

They all began running in the direction, eager to find you before it all happens. Before you know about who you really are.

The rose trail stopped, no other roses in sight.

"Great." Sam muttered.

 "Hold on, Tony, we still have her tracker, don't we?" T'challa asked.

"How the fuck did we forget." He mentally smacked his head.

"FRIDAY, where is Y/n?" He asked.

"The rose garden." She responded.

The rose garden. The rose garden. The rose garden. Those three words repeated in all their heads. The rose garden was where they found you.

.:. Your POV .:.

"My m-mother?" You stuttered and looked at her.

"Yes." Tears rolled down her cheeks.

You hugged her, finally, you found her. Then you suddenly pulled away. Why were you so happy to see her? You've never been curious about her, or you've never had questions about her. Why was she.... here?

"Who am I?" You asked, a stray tear escaped your eyes.

"You're one of us." She smiled at you, something felt very creepy about her.

"What do you mean?" You were curious, yet quite scared.

She smiled again, then out of nowhere, people started walking from behind her. 

"Whats going on?" You took a step back. 

Weirdly, you started missing the comfort of your horribly safe home.

"You're home now petal." You cringed a bit at the pet name.

"Or should I say, Thorn?" She tilted her head and brushed your face.

Now you realised, how did she know your name was Y/n? And was Thorn your original name?

"Thorn? My name is Y/n, and how did you know that was my name..?" You moved your head away from her hand.

"Don't be ridiculous, your name has always been Thorn. It will always be Thorn." She replied, avoiding the other question.

"How did you know my name was Y/n?" You asked more bitterly.

"We... we have our ways." She smirked, so did everyone else behind her.

This was way to creepy. The roses were beautiful, your birth mother was here, it should feel at least somewhat good, right? But everything felt wrong. Was this what the outside world felt like?

"Speaking of us, it's your calling." She spoke softly.

"My calling..?" 

"Your calling to come back home." She smiled and tilted her head.

"This, this is not my home. It's pretty, but it's not for me." You said, slowly backing away. 

"You don't have a choice." She grabbed your arm and her eyes became a deep red, like the roses.

You tried to get out of her grip, but it was near impossible. A sharp pain filled your body, making you wince. As you looked at your arm, where she was holding, stems were gripping around your wrist. Blood trickled down and landed on the ground, forming the roses again. 

"Let me go!" You screamed, tears forming in your eyes.

"But your home now." She smiled.

More blood trickled down, surrounding you in roses. Eventually, the roses were growing up your legs. Your eyes were stinging and burning, the deep red was escaping into your iris', turning your eyes into a similar shade to your 'mother's'. You screamed. More blood, more roses, more pain. It was a loop. 
The stems started creeping up your neck, the thorns stabbing into you. Your 'mother' still hadn't let go off your wrist. Thorns from her were still digging into your soft, fragile sting. 
The stems and roses started growing to your eyes.

"Help!" 

Familiar colours came into view, red, blue, white, yellow, green. You realised it was them, your proper family.

"Please." You whispered. 

The stinging came to your eyes, the thorns gripping onto them, forcing it shut. You fell but never hit the ground. 'Where am I?'

------------------

It wasn't originally going to be this fantasy like, but I sort of like it! Again, I hope you enjoyed x