The fountain

Blue pearls POV

"Oh umm, of course...?" I answered.  After Yellow pearl left my diamond asked me to address a  situation in the garden by the fountain. I've been waiting by the fountain, but I couldn't see anything wrong as I was about to head back I saw a yellow we figure in the distance. As it  got closer I realised it was yellow pearl.  She didn't realise me till she was right next to the fountain because she had a screens up probably looking at a timetable or something. "Oh stars! Blue! Sorry I didn't see you there" she said awkwardly. "T-that's fine... what are you doing here?" I asked "My Diamond sent me..... for some reason? And you?" She replied, "my diamond also sent me but she said there was a situation...." I responded. .......... We stood in silence for awhile then music started playing. I jumped, not  expecting music. "Hmmm, I take it the music is working." Yellow pearl said. She pulled a screen up and ticked what seemed to be the last thing on the list. "I-I know this is the wedding day of our diamonds.... but could I ask you something?" I asked  shyly. "Alright......." she responded. I really didn't know how to put this, I couldn't just say it.... could I? "I-umm, I-I like y-you...... a-a lot!" I blurted. "W-like, like like me?" She asked  confused. I lowered my head and looked at the ground "yeah... I like like you.." I  confessed. We stood in silence for a second, then I felt a warm hand on my cheek, and I looked up. "I-I, I like like you to!" She said. I could feel myself leaning in, I could feel her leaning in too. Then I felt her lips against mine, she was so warm and she smelled like a warm summer, beach day. Beep! Beep! Beep! We   Separated in a blushing mess. I looked over to see where the sound came from. "OH MY STARS!!" I heard yellow pearl scream, and with that she rushed off, and once again in was standing alone next to The Fountain. 

I'm so sorry for the really short chapter fam! Idk I couldn't think of anything and  about two weeks ago I went to continue the story because I had written about 2000 words for it and it all got deleted so that really annoyed me and I stopped  😪 BUT IM CONTINUING IT AGAIN!!  SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, LOVE YALL BYEEEE 💙💚💛