The sheet

Still Yellow Pearls POV

 We stood there in silence for awhile, The I heard a tapping nose and looked up to see My Diamond sitting in her chair tapping the arm rest with her nails. She only ever did this we she was nervous, She hasn't done this in over 3500 years. "Pearl, get some Amethyst to scout and secure the area, you know, just in case" She ordered, "Of course My Diamond!" I replied and walked out of the room. I started walking to the battle arena when I got there the Amethysts were training. The 10 new Amethysts had all arrived a year ago. "CutXELITE 1 to 10!" I yelled over the clanging of swords and lashing of whips "Come here!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me in surprise. As the 10 Amethysts got to where I was standing, one asked "are we in trouble, did we do something wrong?" "No, My Diamond has ordered you to scout the area, make sure anybody who are not on these lists are not in the building." I gave then 10 different lists. "What do we do if we do find someone whom is not supposed to be her" an Amethyst asked. "Report in, And don't let them out of your site, if they try to get away poof them"  I said. " Of course" the said in a harmony. I turned and left. I pulled out one of my screens and started reading the time table. As I was walking I heard someone say my name I turned back in surprise and saw blue pearl. "Oh Blue, hi I'm in a little bit of a rush-" I started "My Diamond has requested your presences" she said. "Oh? Okay, lead the way" I said. I followed her down the hall for about 50 meters until we stopped at two large blue doors. Blue Pearl was typing in a code and the door opened. "Right this way" she said. I saw Blue Diamond whom was slouching on her chair with her fingers rubbing the skin between her eyes, her other hand was tapping away at the arm rest like My Diamonds was. "My Diamond, you asked to see me" I said. She looked down at me "ah yes, is everything running smoothly?" She asked "Well..mostly yeah...." I said. She looked at me curiously. "Oh? Well that's not why I called you here" she said handing me a big sheet of paper, "give that to Yellow please" she said "of course." I walked out of the room and gave blue pearl a smile on the way out, she blushed a little, it was cute. I continued down the hall till I was at the doors of My Diamonds room. I entered the room. "My Diamond" I greeted with a salute, "Hello Pearl," She said, her eyes were then drawn to the sheet of paper I was holding. "What's that?" She asked, "oh! this is for you! From Blue Diamond" I said giving the large sheet of paper to her. I looked up at her again and she was smirking at the sheet, then she smirked at me. "Pearl could you please go wait by the fountain in the garden" she ordered. I was so confused I had no idea why she would want me to go there. "I umm? Of course My Diamond" I said leaving the room.