Clear the Mind

Your mind raced with the different possibilities of who said what. 'I was stupid for even trusting any of them!' You questioned everyone in the school but whoever told your secrets made sure no one remember them. You heard whispers of girls talking behind our back and rumors started spreading. You sat in your room and tried to think but all you can hear are the whispers. Frustration grew inside of you, so you decided to try and clear your mind with a walk through the forest.

(Your outfit)

(Your outfit)

     You leave a note for Cordelia telling her where you went and when you'd be back, you were mad at her but you didn't want her to worry.

     The fresh forest air did help your heart. You could only fit three jars in your backpack so you had to decide what you would collect for spell work. After a couple hours you meditate and came to the conclusion that it must have been Madison. She is the only one who would spread rumors, no one else was as mean as her. She's also the only one who would spread rumors, she's down that to you before when your coven was much smaller. Thankfully everyone at the time knew she was lying. Still though, you can't help but felt betrayed and stupid for trusting her. You didn't want to cry anymore but you can feel the tears pushing through your eyelids. 'Damn it!'

     "Don't cry." It feels like cell in your body is on edge after that scare. You were startled by his voice once again, but you're relieved to see it's just Michael and not some creep.

     "You scared me," you place a hand over your heart. "My gosh," you try to laugh it off but your face heats up from a mix of embarrassment and anxiety.

     Michael smiles, "please forgive me I didn't mean to frighten you. I just-"

     "Wait what are you doing here? Isn't the boy school located in California?" You stand up and wipe away any grass off of your shorts.

     He smiles, "I'm actually projecting myself here since I don't have any money to come visit you."

     "Why?" You felt a little uneasy being alone with Michael in the forest, especially since now you know about his childhood. "Why would you waste your energy on sending yourself here?"

     Michael didn't want to be too obvious with his feelings but as the months passed, he realized what that fluttering feeling in his heart meant. "I like you; you seem like the kind of person who could understand me." He steps closer to you "Someone who knows my secrets and doesn't see a monster, but a person with one too many flaws."