HomeRoom

Time: 8:20 am Day: Monday, May 6th
"Uhm...Lilly" Veronica said staring at her confused "Yeah?" Lilly replied "You uhm...you have" Veronica gets on her tip toes and grabs one of the leaves on the top of Lillys head "Oh shit..." Lilly mumbled as she started to take all the leaves out. "Did I get them all?" Lilly asked very embarrassed "Yeah, you got them all....oh wait you forgot one" Veronica took a few steps towards Lilly and got onto her tip toes grabbing a leaf on the side of her head then got off her tip toes and looked Lilly in the eye only just noticing how close they were 'Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum' now Veronica could hear her own heart but she backed up from Lilly "Yup got them all" she said in a rushed voice.

  Lilly and Veronica walked along the halls quietly, till they turned the corner and were met with a corridor of lockers along with a sea of people, Veronica visably got tense, "Hey...you ok?" Lilly asked sounding concerned "Huh! Oh! S-Sorry, yeah I'm fine" Veronica replied looking at the floor. Lilly placed her hand on Veronicas shoulder "You sure?" She said bending down so she could see her  face "Y-Yeah, l-lets just go to our lockers" Veronica replied quietly "Ok, but if you aren't feeling well, you have to tell me" Lilly answered still keeping her hand on her shoulder as they started to walk down the hall.

  It seemed like everyone was staring at them as they walked, that didn't faze Lilly, but Veronica on the other hand was shaking as she walked "...lilly could we walk a little faster..." Whispered Veronica "Huh?" Lilly said confused "Could we walk a little faster, it's too crowded" Veronica said loud enough for Lilly to hear "Oh yeah, sure" Lilly slide her hand down from Veronicas shoulder down to her back as they pushed through people, Lilly's hand made Veronica shudder a bit 'Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum' there it was again, the beating heart, it's like Veronicas heart was going to jump out of her chest, but they had finally made it to their lockers after what seemed like an hour.

  Luckily, Lilly and Veronicas lockers were right next to each other "So, are you ok now?" Lilly asked, Veronica sighed "Yeah, I just want to hurry up and get to homeroom" Lilly giggled a bit "Yeah same". They got all of their stuff and went to homeroom, "So, Mr.Cornell is my Homeroom teacher, what about you?" Lilly asked "Wait really!? Me too!" Veronica exclaimed "Awesome! This day started out bad, but now it's just amazing" Lilly said with a smile, that made Veronica smile back. When they walked inside homeroom the teacher Mr.Cornell, he was a tall guy with, shory dirty blonde, who looked like he was only a few years older than them, was standing at the board writing on it.

  'Ah jeeze...' Lilly thought as she looked around the room at all that people talking and throwing papers "Well, at least we're in the same homeroom" Lilly said as she headed twoards the back trying her best not to walk between anyone, and Veronica followed. A kid yelled from across the class "HEY! WATCH O-" Lilly had caught the paper that was headed towards the back of her head, everyone stared at her as she turned around "I would rather you not throw papers at me" Lilly said as she threw the paper back at the guy hitting him on the head and knocking him back

  "Well this is gonna be a fun year" Veronica said laughing "You bet your sweet ass it will be with me" Lilly replied jokingly "Oh so you like my ass?" Veronica said teasing her, Lilly turned red "Uhm-I-Uh...." Lilly stuttured, and Veronica laughed "I was joking alright" she said as she sat down, Lilly doing the same "Heh...yeah".