L.O.V.E

I want to hug someone.
I want to put my face on your chest, and be nowhere else but there; in your arms.
I wish to be in your arms and I want our faces to disappear; I want everyone to think we're lost, and we decide we dont want to be found. I want to hear your heart beat, and lose every other sound I know until I forget the sound of my own name.

I want to kiss someone.
I want to be somewhere I'm not supposed to be, and I want to press my lips to yours and let it be okay with you.
I want to feel my face flush, and my entire body hear up, as our hearts beat faster and harder; until it feels like they'll fall out of our chests and bleed. I want to kiss you until it feels like I'm not a real person anymore, just a soul connected with yours, even if its only for a little while.

I want to comfort someone.
I want to be there with you and listen to you when you dont think anyone will. I want your problems to be my problems, and we handle them together. I want to fight your demons for you, and I want you to know I have you and you have me.

I want to love someone.
I want you to be part of my life. I want to be part of yours. I want to be with you even if we arent together. I want to hug, kiss, and comfort you. I want to be yours and I want you to be mine, even if we aren't eachothers. I want you, in your purest simplest form.

I want my love. I want you. I want to be with you and I want to show you me. I want to let myself be hugged, kissed, and comforted without being scared, and without thinking of the future. I want to be with someone who makes me unafraid. I want to be loved, in my loves truest and purest form. I want to be loved in my definition of love, and I want to love in your definition of love.