Chapter Twelve: Conspiracy

Comenzar desde el principio

Ruby: Why hasn't he unpacked his things yet?

Approaching the crates silently, she began to wonder how they opened up, only to discover that they were already opened. Upon inspection, she discovered many of the Tenno's prime armaments, attachments, paints, sentinels, spectres, everything that he could transfer over from his Orbiter.

Ruby: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?

And over the next few hours, till the stroke of dawn, the young girl sat in utter fascination as she rummaged through the contents of said crate.

The Next Day...

The team that subsided in the dorm had left for their own leisure, enjoying the weekend for themselves. The Tenno had gone to the headmaster's office to discuss his Kubrow, Weiss Schnee had gone shopping for the day, Yang and Ruby had gone to hang out with Team JNPR, and Blake has stayed indoors to read in peace, devoid of the chaos that would of ensured had everyone been present.

Certain that the others would be out and about for a few hours, Miss Belladonna began to catch up on her reading of a romance novel titled, "Ninjas of Love"

Certain that the others would be out and about for a few hours, Miss Belladonna began to catch up on her reading of a romance novel titled, "Ninjas of Love". Silently reading in peace, the young girl peeked around to ensure that no one else was with her. Instead, she noticed a small yellow book that resided on the Tenno's mat. One that looked nothing like anything she had ever seen.

Blake: Huh?

Placing a book mark inside, she closed her book and placed it beside her as curiousity got the best of her.
Approaching the small book, she looked around before picking it up.

Blake: He must've left it here. But....

Inspecting the yellow leather book, she noticed nothing more than the material made as the cover.

Blake: What is it?

She began to open the cover, revealing the first page.

Blake: Huh?

Turning the book to see several more pages of nothing but lines, she expressed her confusion by the language of the book

Turning the book to see several more pages of nothing but lines, she expressed her confusion by the language of the book. To her, it was nothing more than curves and lines, but to the Tenno, it was the language of the Orokin.