[14] hanahaki part 3

Tick, Tick.

The clock hands echo through the waiting room. The all white almost posterless walls drove Todoroki crazy as he felt his head get lighter and lighter every minute.

Fuyumi was about to pin Todoroki down and force him to eat something. Todoroki refused to sit, refused to talk to anyone unless if it's about your condition, and refused to eat.

Besides him and Fuyumi, Natsuo was there. He nervously bit his lip as he watched his younger brother pace up and down the room. Yaoyorozu and Uraraka were here too, the tension getting to them as well. Midoriya felt the tension too. He tries to be at ease but the pacing wasn't helping. Kirishima was one of your close guy friends (besides Todoroki) and he couldn't stand it too. No sign of your parents yet due to delays. Todoroki was grateful but concerned. Your parents should be here, but he doesn't want to get beaten.

Actually he deserves it. He should be in a hospital bed, not you.

Five more minutes of pacing and everyone was at their limit. It was Bakugou (Kirishima made plans with him but due to your condition he wanted to support you. Bakugou was pissed because he got ready for nothing so he came along. He was already out of the house so might as well) who snapped.

"WOULD YOU STOP HALF AND HALF BASTARD!" His yells echoed through the room. "YOU'RE MAKING EVERYONE UNCOMFORTABLE."

Midoriya breath hitches, but he couldn't deny it. Same goes with the others.

"And you!" Bakugou points to Yaoyorozu. "Why the fuck are you here?"

"H-hey!" Uraraka gets in between Bakugou and Yaoyorozu. "She wants to support (y/n) too."

"Yeah it was my fault-"

"I SWEAR IF ONE OF YALL SAYS 'it's my fault' ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I WILL EXPLODE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOUR ASS!" Tiny explosions come out of Bakugous hands.

"B-but you just-"

"For fucks sake ponytail! It's not your fault that you loved Todoroki so much that it made (y/n) vomit blood." Todoroki glared at Bakugou. Bakugou couldn't give a flying fuck.

"I'm just saying," Bakugou continues, "aren't you pissed at the current situation? A girl is dying because she didn't get her man. You just happen to be the girl that took IcyHot away from her. Now you have to not love Todoroki anymore because you feel guilty and because of this stupid ass disease. You don't want your friend to die. This is fucking stupid. If I were you I would have let (y/n) die-"

"KACCHAN!" It was a good thing Midoriya stopped Bakugou because steam started to come out of Todorokis left side. Natsuo and Fuyumi held Todoroki back while Midoriya and Kirishima held Bakugou back.

"Bakugou you fucker!" Todoroki screams trying to fight off his siblings.

"I'm making a point you fucking igloo! Ponytail over here is making no damn since! Oi! Deku, Shitty hair, let go!" Bakugou starting letting out more inappropriate words. Yaoyorozu stood in between the two of them. She couldn't take it anymore. She didn't mean to. She just wanted things back the way they were. Before she told (y/n) a good friend of hers, a best friend of hers, that she liked Todoroki. Before she and Todoroki got closer. Before she confessed.

But now you're dying, her friends (plus Bakugou) are fighting. And Bakugou was known for being blunt but he had a point, she just wanted a hot boyfriend. But now she has to deal with losing a friend because of a boy.

It wasn't long until she felt tears coming out of her eyes. No one noticed it due to the chaos until Yaoyorozu started shrieking.

"I'M SORRY!" She sobbed, falling onto her knees. "I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD HAVE ENDED LIKE THIS. I DIDN'T THINK (y/n) WOULD GET HANAHAKI. I'M SORRY FOR MAKING EVERYONE ANGRY."